Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Pets & Animals (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=419)
-   -   Bears (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=743126)

• Apr 7, 2013, 05:09 PM
    excon
    Bears
    Hello:

This'll make you all warm and fuzzy.

excon
  • Apr 7, 2013, 05:58 PM
    Alty
    I can't watch it until you promise me that the cougar isn't going to eat the bear cub!

Tell me the bear will be okay, and I'll watch, but that cougar looks hungry, and mean! :(
  • Apr 7, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Alty
    Okay seriously, when does this bears mother come along and kick this cougars butt! Aren't there any antelope or caribou for this cat to eat? Why the hell would you go after a bear cub? Not too bright.

I do love the noises the bear makes when it's running away. Was that dubbed in, because there's no way that can be the noise the bear is making. Sounds like a frightened woman.

Okay, it was good. It was very good. It did make me all warm and fuzzy. I won't give away the ending. I'll just say, don't worry, the baby bear makes it. :)
  • Apr 7, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Wondergirl
    Alty, did you read the paragraph beneath the video screen, the explanation of how the movie came to be? The big bear at the end is not the cub's mother.

The Bear - Wikipedia
  • Apr 7, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Alty, did you read the paragraph beneath the video screen, the explanation of how the movie came to be? The big bear at the end is not the cub's mother.

The Bear - Wikipedia

I admit I didn't read it. I was too horrified, and worrying that the cougar was going to do the little cub in.

I'm going to have to watch this movie, if my heart can take it. Just that short clip had me on the edge of my seat, scared out of my wits.
  • Apr 7, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I admit I didn't read it. I was too horrified, and worrying that the cougar was going to do the little cub in.

It's from a no-dialogue movie from 1988. excon wouldn't bait and switch. He loves his wimmin on this site.
  • Apr 7, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

It's from a no-dialogue movie from 1988. excon wouldn't bait and switch. He loves his wimmin on this site.

LOL! That he does. :)
  • Apr 7, 2013, 06:48 PM
    excon
    Hello wimmin:

Let's get bare!

Ex
  • Apr 7, 2013, 07:09 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello wimmin:

Let's get bare!

ex

See now, totally expected you to say "did you notice that the kitty (cougar) got wet?"

I'm off my game. Or you are. ;)
  • Apr 7, 2013, 07:44 PM
    excon
    Hello Alty:

You're way ahead of me..

Exy
  • Apr 7, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Wondergirl
    I sense double entendres here. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Not excon and Alty thinking that way.
  • Apr 7, 2013, 09:17 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

I sense double entendres here. Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Not excon and Alty thinking that way.

Never. Exy and I are as pure as the driven snow, there's not a dirty thought in our super clean minds. We're innocent, need, angels! We couldn't come up with anything unsavory if you put a gun to our heads.

Now, I haven't been struck down by lightening yet, so you know I have to be telling the truth. Um, do I hear a storm brewing? Can't be. Eeek!
  • Apr 7, 2013, 09:17 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello Alty:

You're way ahead of me..

exy

Enjoy the view. :)
  • Jun 6, 2013, 04:52 AM
    Aurora_Bell
    That was so scary! I cried just reading the wiki link, no way I can sit through the feature length.