Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Communication (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Help with introduction letter (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=25876)

• May 10, 2006, 05:26 AM
    mrdc
    Help with introduction letter
    Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.
  • May 10, 2006, 05:45 AM
    rudi_in
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

Below is a link that will take you to a page full of templates for various Microsoft Office products like Word.

Even if you do not have MS Office you can still look at the templates without downloading them and see how the various letters are set up to help you with conventions, organization, and presentation. You can also get some ideas of some various things to say as well which can help you with fluency and word choice. Voice, of course, you will have to come up with on your own.

Let us know if we can do anything else.

Office Templates
  • May 30, 2007, 07:22 AM
    omsailogistic
    Your answer can be reached at Rs100
  • Jun 23, 2007, 03:03 PM
    mkurek
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdc
    Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Actually, I'd advise you to consider what you really want in a supplier first before mass mailing different ones. You should get clear on the type of product and the type of supplier that you wish (any relationship should begin with clarity in terms of who you prefer to be dealing with on the long term). I'd also advise putting together a portfolio (however brief) of what makes you special -- not that you have to sell yourself -- but, as a new business, it will come in handy and offered in a professional manner to preferred suppliers might get you quick attention. By portfolio, what I mean is this... what are your credentials for selling? Do you already have a great customer list (how many?). If not, what is your customer base? Where/how do you propose to expand that base? Knowing nothing about your business, it is hard to give you any concrete advice, but it always good to know about those you are writing to -- get a real name for addressing and understand the product line.
    Hope that helps some. Mary
  • Jun 7, 2012, 04:26 AM
    watos chops
    Am wasiu by name I need help to an introduction letter of my company and the company name is watos small chops and grill real finger foods so please help me out to wright an introduction letter thank u
  • Jun 7, 2012, 04:28 AM
    watos chops
    I need an introduction letter
  • Jun 7, 2012, 04:31 AM
    watos chops
    If you have an introduction letter please send it to now I will use that to compose mie thank u