Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Glowing green ghost (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=739863)

• Mar 19, 2013, 12:05 AM
    spirit1243
    Glowing green ghost
    One night I saw a ghost in my dream.
    This guy murder her upstairs in his house he lives in the middle of the forest.
    He drag the body to a perfect place to bury her.
    He dug up the dirt and he put her in the hole and dug the dirt back in where it was before and left the shovel next to her grave.
    The guy had dark brown short hair, brown eyes, black shirt and light brown pants and he had white skin.. looks like he was in his 20's. The ghost lady came out of her grave and followed him and she was screaming, she looked like she was in her 30's or 40's.
    Then after that... all of a sudden she came in my room and yet she was still screaming it really hurted my ears.
    She was looking at something in my room at the corner of my left side of my room I wasn't sure what it was I just stayed relaxed.
  • Mar 19, 2013, 02:49 AM
    tickle
    You didn't by chance have this dream on St. Patricks Day ?

We don't interrupt dreams; and yours is so precise! Just like a movie.
  • Mar 20, 2013, 05:41 PM
    spirit1243
    No it wasn't on St Patrick day it happened a few months ago and it's true. It's not one of those normal dreams this one was a real life time that actually happened!
  • Mar 22, 2013, 04:21 PM
    hauntinghelper
    You saw a ghost in your dream... but now you're saying it was a "real life time" (whatever that means). Either it was a dream or it wasn't. Dreams can get crazy... I wouldn't worry about it unless it happened frequently.
  • Mar 22, 2013, 06:41 PM
    spirit1243
    In a dream and in a real life time as well
  • Mar 22, 2013, 11:49 PM
    spirit1243
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    You saw a ghost in your dream....but now you're saying it was a "real life time" (whatever that means). Either it was a dream or it wasn't. Dreams can get crazy....I wouldn't worry about it unless it happened frequently.

I was half asleep and half awake that's why.
  • Mar 22, 2013, 11:57 PM
    Elvisrosas
    He us saying the scene happened in his drab and he saw the ghost in real life is that right?
  • Mar 22, 2013, 11:58 PM
    Elvisrosas
    Is * dream*
  • Mar 23, 2013, 12:21 AM
    spirit1243
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvisrosas View Post
    He us saying the scene happened in his drab and he saw the ghost in real life is that right?

He didn't say anything and am not saw if he did
    He disappear in my dream and the ghost was following him, wait... follow... she came in my room and looked at the corner of my room that might be him it can't be anything else... can it!!
    He came right in my eye I think I was invisible in my dream and he couldn't see me!
    It all makes since!