Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Women's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=357)
-   -   Brown spotting two month in a row. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=193230)

• Mar 10, 2008, 05:46 PM
    juiceyka84
    Brown spotting two month in a row.
    I am 23 yearsold, and have been on my birth control for over a year now. Last month my period was normal. Then I had some light brown spotting only when I cleaned myself after using the bathroom. I went to the Dr. for my yearly exam, and told her about the spotting. She told me it was normal and that my pregnancy test was negative. I then had more spotting when I would go to the bathroom, but it was also a little bit of light pink along with the light brown. My recent period came but was lighter than usual. It is now a week after my last period ended, and I again had spotting light brown and pink, but it was enough to where I needed a tampon. What gives? Is that normal or do I need to go to the Dr. again?? Please help.:confused:

It also doesn't help that my boyfriend asks if I am pregnant at the slightest tummy ach, head ach, or gass bubble.
  • Mar 11, 2008, 05:39 AM
    COOKIE MONSTER
    Id go back to the doctor
  • Apr 9, 2008, 03:32 AM
    juiceyka84
    If anyone can hellp that would be great.
    For the past two months I have had some light brown spotting between periods, and went to the dr about them. She told me that it was normal for a female my age (23 y/o). I went to my yearly check up at the end of last month and found out that I had clymidia, and was given the meds for it. Took them on Sunday because I wanted to wait until my man could get his and take it as well at the same time. Last night I saw the spotting again in my panties. This morning I had an uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen, and went to the bathroom thinking that would fix the feeling. It now feels like period cramps, but I still have a week left before my period starts. I usually don't start cramping until the first day of my period, so that doesn't make since, seeing that I am not supposed to start until not this Sunday but next Sunday. So I guess that makes it a week and a half. My question is, Has anyone gone through any of this? Also, does anyone have any Idea what is possibly going on? I would appreciate any advice, and help. Thank you so very much, and have a great day!! :) :confused:
  • Jul 21, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Loo_Loo
    When you have clymidia and you don't treat it right away you can suffer with cramps. Most people do not have symptoms when they get clymidia but the ones that do, do suffer with cramping similar to that of a period cramp.
  • Jul 21, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Loo_Loo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by juiceyka84 View Post
    For the past two months I have had some light brown spotting inbetween periods, and went to the dr about them. She told me that it was normal for a female my age (23 y/o). I went to my yearly check up at the end of last month and found out that I had clymidia, and was given the meds for it. Took them on sunday because I wanted to wait until my man could get his and take it as well at the same time. Last night I saw the spotting again in my panties. This morning I had an uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen, and went to the bathroom thinking that would fix the feeling. It now feels like period cramps, but I still have a week left before my period starts. I usually dont start cramping until the first day of my period, so that doesn't make since, seeing that I am not supposed to start until not this sunday but next sunday. So I guess that makes it a week and a half. My question is, Has anyone gone thru any of this? Also, does anyone have any Idea what is possibly going on? I would appreciate any advice, and help. Thank you so very much, and have a great day!!!:) :confused:

When you have clymidia and you don't treat it right away you can suffer with cramps. Most people do not have symptoms when they get clymidia but the ones that do, do suffer with cramping similar to that of a period cramp.