Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Job Training (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Stcw - 95 (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=6042)

• Oct 19, 2004, 03:37 AM
    EVS
    Training for the Marine Industry - Stcw - 95
    Hi there

We do training for the Maritime Industry, specifically Commercial Yachting.

We offer the Maritime Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention - First Aid at Sea - as well as Personal Safety and Social Resposibility with Personal Survival Techniques - Pre-Sea Familiarization. All of these courses are STCW - 95 Compliant.

The training is done in Cape Town - South Africa and the costs are far below that offered overseas.

We are looking for Students who wish to come to South Africa and do their STCW training.

Regards
    Peanuts
  • Apr 17, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Quinton
    Hi. Where can I do the STCW 95 course in Cape Town, and what does it cost?
  • Aug 30, 2005, 07:35 AM
    Goggle
    Yacht training
    Hi. I am in Cape Town and searching for the cheapest option to do the STCW 95 Yacht training. I am leaving for the USA in December and am currently a student.

Thanks
    Helen
  • Aug 30, 2005, 07:55 AM
    Quinton
    Hi Helen. Try Ocean Sailing Academy. They are in Cape Town and you can reach them on 021-4257837.

Cheer,
    Quinton.
  • Aug 28, 2007, 01:05 PM
    manaz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EVS
    Hi there

We offer the Maritime Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention - First Aid at Sea - as well as Personal Safety and Social Resposibility with Personal Survival Techniques - Pre-Sea Familiarization. All of these courses are STCW - 95 Compliant.

The training is done in Cape Town - South Africa and the costs are far below that offered overseas.

We are looking for Students who wish to come to South Africa and do their STCW training.

Regards
    Peanuts

You still offer this??
  • Sep 26, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Jeaninebg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EVS
    Hi there

Regards
    Peanuts

Hi,

I live in Malta and would like to undergo the STCW 95. How and where can I do it not incurring too much expenses.
    Regards
    J
  • Oct 11, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Tero_p
    Hi there

Im also living in malta now and wanting to take the STCW 95 course, is it possible here in malta or is the nearest in Italy?

Thanks
    Tero
  • Oct 11, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Jeaninebg
    Hey,

No it seems you can actually do this in malta throug mcast. Are you maltese? If you want some more details send me you contact or mail and ill give you all the info.

J
  • Jan 11, 2011, 05:27 AM
    SarahHolloway
    Hi there

I live in Cape Town, how would I go about contacting you?
    Do you do courses daily, weekly or monthly?
    How long is each course?
    How much do these courses cost?
    How many of the courses do I need to do?

Kind regards;
    Sarah Holloway
    Cell: 072 875 9723
  • Aug 24, 2011, 09:49 AM
    dandeb
    Hi J,
    I am also interested in doing the STCW 95 course. I am from Malta and live here, it would be of great help if you could send me the details of the course, as it would be easier to make it here..
    e-mail me on [email protected]
    Thanks.