Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Heating & Air Conditioning (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Nordyne wire connections for e2eh 012ha (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=797272)

• Jul 21, 2014, 06:12 PM
    ginger62
    Nordyne wire connections for e2eh 012ha
    I have a nordyne e2eh 012ha we bought a new 624 625a control board. I can fine 100 wire schematics for this but none with the colors. I can send a picture of what I have if anyone can help. The letters on the relay or control board terminals are
    R c y u w/2 w/e g
    Can anyone help? You just don't know how happy I would be. We've called ac guys around here but they are really wide open and the ones that could come wanted more than I had just to come look.

I just read the must read from hvac1000 so im adding the needed information model e2eh 012ha split system im trying to add photo but not sure if its uploading. Sorry I didnt read it first....Thanks
  • Jul 22, 2014, 12:13 PM
    bitters
    I'm not sure what the question is, but I will give it a shot. It looks like you have a electtric furnace and maybe a heat pump outside.

Red wire will go on R, Yellow to Y, White to W2, Green to G, Blue to C. If you have a orange wire it will go on O. W/E is for emergency heat.
  • Jul 22, 2014, 12:24 PM
    ginger62
    Yes it's a Rheem outside and Nordyne split system heat/air inside with a 5 wire tstat. The wiring diagram I'm looking at that I thought was the right one leaves out the o and w2 so definitely white to W2? Thank you for answering, Ive had no luck getting help.

Yes [COLOR=#417394]it's a[/COLOR] Rheem outside and Nordyne split system heat/air inside with a 5 wire tstat. The wiring diagram [COLOR=#417394]I'm[/COLOR] looking at that I thought was the right one leaves out the o and w2 so [COLOR=#417394]definitely[/COLOR] white to W2? Thank you for answering, Ive had no luck getting help.
  • Jul 22, 2014, 12:39 PM
    bitters
    Your welcome. With a Rheem heat pump you use B instead of O. If you could get me the model # on the outside unit, that would help. Are you replacing the board in the furnace?
  • Jul 22, 2014, 12:56 PM
    ginger62
    The wires coming from the outside unit in are only red and white. Yes the picture of the board attached is the actual board we have. The tstat is hunter not sure if that matters or not?
  • Jul 22, 2014, 02:27 PM
    bitters
    How many wires are going to the outside unit?
  • Jul 22, 2014, 04:56 PM
    ginger62
    2 are coming in red and white from outside. I'm just got here and I'm going to go take more pictures, I think that may help.
  • Jul 22, 2014, 05:38 PM
    ginger62
    Well it won't let me upload the pics now red and white are coming in from outside
    White green yellow red blue from the wall
  • Jul 23, 2014, 11:40 AM
    bitters
    If there are only two wires to the outside unit then it is not a heat pump. The red wire coming from outside will land on the Y on the new board. The white will land on C terminal.

Board------wire
    R--------Red
    C--------Blue from stat and White from outside
    Y--------Yellow from stat and Red from outside
    O------- No wire
    W2------White
    W/E-----No wire
    G--------Green
  • Jul 23, 2014, 11:55 PM
    ginger62
    Ok I'm going to try this a let you know how it turns out... Thank you so much.
  • Jul 25, 2014, 08:34 PM
    ginger62
    Ok... its coming on now but really low air, or blower running slow.
    Refrigerant evaporator model number mv734 48 QC
    BTU 48000
    R-22
    350 PSI
    Any suggestions?
  • Jul 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
    bitters
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ginger62 View Post
    Ok... its coming on now but really low air, or blower running slow.
    Refrigerant evaporator model number mv734 48 QC
    BTU 48000
    R-22
    350 PSI
    Any suggestions?

Make sure the fan switch on the stat is set to "auto". If it's set to "on" the fan will run on low speed. Is the unit cooling? The 350 psi seems a little to high, unless it is 95*- 100* outside. Make sure you have a clean filter in the furnace.
  • Jul 26, 2014, 04:10 PM
    ginger62
    The 350 psi is what's on the metal tag on top of the coil the fan is only working when set to on, by the swith inside the unit. Its not really cooling it is some but the coils are freezing up?

OK ITS LETTING ADD A LINK?
    http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0f10389.jpg
  • Jul 27, 2014, 10:02 AM
    bitters
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ginger62 View Post
    The 350 psi is what's on the metal tag on top of the coil the fan is only working when set to on, by the swith inside the unit. Its not really cooling it is some but the coils are freezing up?

OK ITS LETTING ADD A LINK?
    http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/...pse0f10389.jpg

Yea low airflow will cause it to freeze up. I will look at the wiring diagram again. I don't see a red wire in the pic of the stat ? I only see the red jumper. The 350psi is what it is rated at. I thought some one put gauges on the system.
  • Jul 27, 2014, 10:14 AM
    ginger62
    Didn't change the stat at all, was working like that before the control board burnt, I looked closer and there isn't a red wire only thing red is the jumper?

my pic keeps disappearing..... added it again

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/...psec5aa99c.jpg
  • Jul 27, 2014, 10:38 AM
    bitters
    It looks like the blue wire is landed on RH in the stat. If that's the case then you need to move the blue wire to R on the new board.
  • Jul 27, 2014, 10:51 AM
    ginger62
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bitters View Post
    It looks like the blue wire is landed on RH in the stat. If that's the case then you need to move the blue wire to R on the new board.

So that would mean red to the c with the white? Because I think that's how I remember seeing the red and white together when it burnt.
  • Jul 27, 2014, 11:07 AM
    bitters
    Sorry should have mentioned that, R from stat will not be used. White from outside will stay on C.
  • Jul 27, 2014, 07:08 PM
    ginger62
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bitters View Post
    Sorry should have mentioned that, R from stat will not be used. White from outside will stay on C.

Ok hooked up that way and fan is still only running very low , seems to be same?
  • Jul 28, 2014, 10:24 AM
    bitters
    Relay K1 or K2 could be bad. Might have been damaged when your board burned up.