Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Men's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Going limp during sex (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=761193)

• Aug 3, 2013, 09:05 PM
    cwsumner
    Going limp during sex
    I keep going limp for no reason during sex. What can I do
  • Aug 3, 2013, 11:27 PM
    Alty
    Talk to your doctor, this may be a medical issue. Rule that out first.
  • Aug 4, 2013, 05:51 AM
    savyone
    I asked my friend,(OBVIOUVLY IM A LAY PERSON) you may want to ask a dr. but checking your testosterone levels will be the first lab usually done with no other symptoms. As we all know, not everyone on here claims to be medical or wants to claim that. I don't reveal my occupation for liability reasons. Like I said, I am gambling an idea for you. A wifestale is bone marrow soup may help. Seriously tell us more about your age and situation or medical hx if your truelly interested in more educated responses. Take them all as a grain of sand as this site doesn't replace medical advice.
  • Aug 4, 2013, 05:55 AM
    J_9
    I am a medical professional.

I am interested in the OPs (original poster's) age as well as medical well being.

Are you taking any medications? Do you have any health issues?
  • Aug 4, 2013, 06:16 AM
    Fr_Chuck
    There are 100's of factors that cause this.

What is your age ? Do you have trouble getting the erection, how long does it last ?
    Do you take medication. Other health issues
  • Aug 4, 2013, 09:57 AM
    JudyKayTee
    "Take them all as a grain of sand as this site doesn't replace medical advice."

Then why are you here (and everywhere else) giving medical advice.
  • Aug 4, 2013, 11:03 AM
    JudyKayTee
    Couldn't go back and edit -

"Ran into you?. I asked my friend,(OBVIOUVLY IM A LAY PERSON)” “I don't reveal my occupation for liability reasons. ... Also, I have resuscitated and cpr and action open organ transplant trauma and in Jackson system much more education than Baptist”

What? Non-medical professionals, lay persons, resuscitate and [perform] manage cpr and open organ transplant trauma? Or something?

And all of this with “much more education that Baptist.”

I agree - ask a friend, an expert. “J9, what do you think?”

Let’s see, what credentials, non-medical, could not be posted on a Q&A site due to liability concerns? I have ruled out Professor of English.
  • Aug 4, 2013, 11:39 AM
    N0help4u
    Sounds like a Baptist lay person overseeing surgeries
  • Aug 4, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Catsmine
    Personal discussions aside, Mr. Sumner, questions that do have bearing on your situation have been asked. I'll add another question for you to ask yourself since none of us need to know the answer and the answer does seem obvious at first glance but needs consideration: has worry about your performance become a distraction? Much of the advice given to older males such as myself boils down to relax, make sure she(or he) has a good time, and enjoy yourself.