Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Reading & Writing (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   What do woman most desire (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=803721)

• Oct 29, 2014, 08:49 AM
    T-N-T17
    What do woman most desire
    What things do woman want in a good relationship
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:06 AM
    CravenMorhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by T-N-T17 View Post
    What things do woman want in a good relationship

Depends on the woman and the relationship.

There are basics that MOST (but not all) relationships require. Honesty, looks (this is dependent on the woman but there are specifics that they'll look for), personality, sexual exclusivity, emotional exclusivity, attraction (Nebulous and can't really be defined). It depends on the relationship and the woman.

What do you look for in a woman? Don't just say a pulse, be specific. It can take a long time to find the right person.
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
    T-N-T17
    Thank you for your answer. But, I'm looking for a specific characteristic. Just something simple like say for example respect.
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:17 AM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by T-N-T17 View Post
    Thank you for your answer. But, I'm looking for a specific characteristic. Just something simple like say for example respect.

Aren't you finding that?
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:23 AM
    T-N-T17
    Yes, but I'm doing a survey and I just need this question answered plain and simple. Please I really need help.
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
    joypulv
    Plain and simple? Then it's a useless survey.
    There is a saying that 'Women want the same things men want.'
    But of course it isn't that SIMPLE, is it?
    Not only a useless survey, but a stupid question, because there are as many answers as there are women on the planet.

I'm an old woman. What I wanted in a man was a 'certain something' that made my heart go pitter pat, and then when I was calmer, just be glad that man was around.

Is that plain and simple? I think so.
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:32 AM
    T-N-T17
    Thank you so much! This was just a class assignment that I was trying to get finished.
  • Oct 29, 2014, 09:45 AM
    joypulv
    ....at the last minute, I assume. And the assignment is about how to handle survey data, if you are above 12, I'll bet...
  • Nov 14, 2014, 06:34 AM
    NeedKarma
    We all are!
  • Nov 14, 2014, 06:57 PM
    wop48
    There is no such thing as a plain and simple woman. I do mean this in the best way though. Life would be really boring without their beautiful minds keeping us guys on our toes.
  • Nov 14, 2014, 08:41 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    Some women want honesty, and faithfulness

Others prefer money and large houses,

Others want fun, party and sex

I know women of each type.

And lots that have some of each
  • Nov 14, 2014, 08:55 PM
    talaniman
    If you want to know what a woman desires, just ask her! They are all different!