Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Remember When (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=796067)

• Jul 6, 2014, 02:43 PM
    tomder55
    1 Attachment(s)
    Remember When
    Remember when the Dems the Dems thought it was important to return Hispanic children to their parents ?
    Attachment 46244
  • Jul 6, 2014, 02:57 PM
    tickle
    Oh, you mean the democrats ! Don't forget you have an international audience, so you have to spell it out, sorry !

I sont understand your reference to Churchill though. Are you criticizing his quote ?
  • Jul 6, 2014, 03:57 PM
    paraclete
    I see you have dyslexic fingers just like me
  • Jul 6, 2014, 04:56 PM
    tomder55
    Quote:

I sont understand your reference to Churchill though. Are you criticizing his quote ?
    on the contrary ;I think he's right on .
  • Jul 6, 2014, 06:02 PM
    cdad
    They still want to return the ones now to their parents. Its just that they will be imported into this country to become the new minority. At the rate that things were going and the fact that the blacks are getting so many abortions the latin american is poised to take over their spot.
  • Jul 6, 2014, 07:14 PM
    paraclete
    You fellows are slow over there, we return them all, stop the childen and the parents will stop coming
  • Jul 7, 2014, 05:41 AM
    talaniman
    Some see them as refugees fleeing dangerous conditions in the home country, not unlike the Europeans who did the same thing after, and during the world wars. Not unlike what we see all over the world where huge numbers of people are fleeing conflicts. We have been seeing huge movements to help those people everywhere but not so much here in our own backyard.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 05:51 AM
    smoothy
    Send the bums back... they have no right to be here... many of them have gang affiliations back home. They aren't our problem, and we don't want them.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 07:48 AM
    speechlesstx
    Refugees, eh? According to the emperor these are “the best and the brightest”, when in reality they’re more like those “who’ll do the jobs Americans won’t do” or something like that. One can never tell what Dems will call them other than future Democrats.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:19 AM
    talaniman
    We hear what YOU GUYS call them, you have hollered it enough.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:26 AM
    tomder55
    Quote:

Some see them as refugees fleeing dangerous conditions in the home country, not unlike the Europeans who did the same thing after, and during the world wars

I guess Elian Gonzalez hadn't escaped a repressive regime .
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:28 AM
    talaniman
    His daddy came and got him.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:37 AM
    speechlesstx
    Quote:

We hear what YOU GUYS call them, you have hollered it enough.
    What exactly have I called them? I call them people, their status is “illegal alien”, not “undocumented migrant” and they are certainly not “the best and the brightest”. It is unconscionable for the emperor to not only let just anyone in, but knowingly put these children at risk with smugglers, human traffickers and gather them up like chickens in a coop without their families.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:42 AM
    speechlesstx
    Deleted
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:58 AM
    talaniman
    Its called a process and what's wrong with being humane? That's how you treat women and children isn't it, no matter the opinion, labels, or status. Bush signed the law.

Obama seeks change to law that protects immigrant kids
  • Jul 7, 2014, 09:01 AM
    speechlesstx
    There is nothing humane about this, Tal. The emperor is playing politics with the lives of children, and that is inexcusable. Don’t blame us.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 09:11 AM
    tomder55
    Quote:

His daddy came and got him.
    No ,he was snatched by the Clintoon INS and forcibly returned to a repressive regime.
  • Jul 7, 2014, 08:32 PM
    paraclete
    you have to get real either you have an immigration program or you do not, either way anyone who turns up on your doorstep is not an immigrant and anyone who crosses the border is not an immigrant and if you are illegal then out you go, no matter who you are
  • Jul 7, 2014, 09:06 PM
    talaniman
    Elián González affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gonzalez case was a custody battle. Revising history won't change it.
  • Jul 8, 2014, 02:41 AM
    tomder55
    So on the record ... you are ok with snatching him and sending him back to a repressive regime .