Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Addictions (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415)
-   -   Infrequent user hair test (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=747861)

• May 7, 2013, 06:31 PM
    hopeiwillpass
    Infrequent user hair test
    OK so a really good job came up and they offered me a position I have to take a hair test on 2-18 I took a 2 hits off a joint. I've been clean since then. I never smoke maybe 2 other times in about 5 years times and even then they were a few hits. I've trimmed my hair recently I've been told that this little amount probably isn't detectable but I'm stilled worried. Do you think ill pass?
  • May 7, 2013, 06:38 PM
    JudyKayTee
    You never smoke, maybe two other times? You either never smoke or you've smoked two other times.

If what you are saying about when/how much you used you "probably" will pass.

Cutting your hair makes no difference - it's in the hair shaft.

I find that posts about smoking pot are always two puffs. I'm an investigator. I always hear two puffs and/or two beers. I don't know why that is. I know people who smoke - they don't stop at two puffs.
  • May 7, 2013, 07:49 PM
    hopeiwillpass
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You never smoke, maybe two other times? You either never smoke or you've smoked two other times.

If what you are saying about when/how much you used you "probably" will pass.

Cutting your hair makes no difference - it's in the hair shaft.

I find that posts about smoking pot are always two puffs. I'm an investigator. I always hear two puffs and/or two beers. I don't know why that is. I know people who smoke - they don't stop at two puffs.

Thanks for your reply so I guess I would say I rarely smoke. This is helps take some stress off.
  • May 7, 2013, 07:57 PM
    dontknownuthin
    It's probably within the margin of error if you are not minimizing your use, so you will probably pass.
  • May 7, 2013, 09:24 PM
    hopeiwillpass
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    It's probably within the margin of error if you are not minimizing your use, so you will probably pass.

No it was just 2 hits. Thanks for your reply ! I still ordered t-gel and omni cleanser just to be on the safe side
  • May 8, 2013, 08:26 AM
    JudyKayTee
    You just wasted your money - the cleaning products do not work AND if they are picked up in the testing it's an automatic failure. You did read that the hair follicle is tested, right, and that cannot be changed -?
  • May 8, 2013, 09:59 AM
    hopeiwillpass
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You just wasted your money - the cleaning products do not work AND if they are picked up in the testing it's an automatic failure. You did read that the hair follicle is tested, right, and that cannot be changed -?

I haven't used them yet and how can they find a hair shampoo in the test ?
  • May 8, 2013, 10:12 AM
    JudyKayTee
    I don't know what you are asking - the traces of MJ are inside the hair follicles. Shampoo does not touch them because the traces are INSIDE the hair follicles. Traces are NOT on the outside of the hair and, therefore, cannot be shampooed away.