Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Marriage (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   How to win a married man's heart? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=728117)

• Jan 15, 2013, 07:24 AM
    alin ai
    How to win a married man's heart?
    Hai.

Everyday I went to office and make myself be the most prettiest in my office. That is me and make anyone smile to me. Until the day I saw this married man in my office. He always keep smiling to me and sometime I don't know what I'm going to do. He is married man, his wife is so arrogant and thin as a stick.

I know that mostly statistics said that if married man has an affair with other woman they never leave their wife, but I love him. I want him to be mine, but I can't tell him that I like him so much because he is married and he is work with me as my boss. What should I do in this situation? Please help me as soon as possible.

Miss alin
  • Jan 15, 2013, 07:28 AM
    J_9
    He's a married man. He is off limits to you. Don't you have any morals woman?
  • Jan 15, 2013, 07:30 AM
    joypulv
    If you want to lose your job and ruin your life, let him know, but I'm not going to say how.
    It is very foolish to make yourself the prettiest woman at work. Work is not a good place to find love. I have worked for companies that warn all employees that one person will have to quit or be fired.
    As for your being in love? No you aren't. You are infatuated, very different. Love requires years of mutual respect, care, admiration, and sharing.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 07:44 AM
    Oliver2011
    "please help me as soon as possible" - Please help you what? Cheat? Ruin 2 or 3 lives?

I don't care if his wife is Hillary Clinton - they are married. Cheaters are absolutely pathetic in my eyes.

The only thing we can help you with here is your spelling. Go back to school.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Cat1864
    Quote:

alin ai (1 Posts) Asked Today, 09:24 AM
    Hai.. everyday I went to office and make myself be the most prettier in my office,, that is me and make anyone smile to me... until the day, I saw this married man in my office,, he always keep smiling to me and sometime I don't know what I'm going to do.. he is married man.. his wife is so arrogant and thin as a stick.. I knew that mostly statistic said that,if married man has an affair with other woman they never leave their wife... but I love him.. I want him to be mine... but I can't told him that I like him so much because he is married and he is work with me as my bos... what should i do in this situation,, please help me as soon as possible...
    Miss alin
    I don't think you want to be the 'other woman' or an 'adulteress'. I think you are confused about feeling attracted to your 'boss' which is not something you have to or should act on. Usually, if the attraction is ignored and/or the thoughts are redirected to other subjects, they fade away. Unfortunately the way you are choosing to handle that attraction is by building up 'lust' into 'love'. You are holding on to the feelings like a school girl with her first crush. It is time behave like a more mature woman.

1. Exercise self-control.
    2. Be professional and do your job without allowing personal thoughts and feelings to intrude. Be polite but do not encourage discussions of a personal nature.
    3. Don't make yourself the object of office gossip.
    4. If you really care about him, do not ruin his reputation (possibly even his career) by making him the object of office gossip.
    5. You don't have to like his wife, but do not build up your dislike of her as a way to excuse what you know is bad behavior.

What you are looking at is not romance or love. It is adultery. It is cheating. It is betrayal of the marriage and the vows that he made. It is an unethical business practice. It is immoral by most standards. It is a show of disrespect for him and yourself.

Ask to be transferred if the company is large enough for you to move to a different department. Look for another job if you can't control yourself while in the same place he is.

Good luck.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 10:05 AM
    Homegirl 50
    Leave this man alone. You said you worked hard to be the prettiest at work, you are about to become the negative gossip at work.
    Ask to get transferred to another department or act like you have some sense and dignity.
    You are not in love, you are infatuated.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 11:45 AM
    JudyKayTee
    I wonder why the prettiest girl in the office needs to chase a married man. I also wonder how OP can be in love with someone based on (apparently) smiling at her in the office.

I do admit to enjoying his wife's faults - arrogance and being thin as a stick.

At any rate - it's all been said.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Homegirl 50
    She sounds rather pitiful
  • Jan 15, 2013, 12:20 PM
    Oliver2011
    True

What if there are children involved? Why don't we ruin their lives too.

I am still in shock that she asked for cheating help. I think I was born about 150 years too late.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Homegirl 50
    Some people have no sense of propriety, of right or wrong.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Oliver2011
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Some people have no sense of propriety, of right or wrong.

Yeah I got that. Unfortunately that stat is not improving. We live in a very "ME" society/world now which is somewhat alarming. Keep making those Reality shows so kids can continue seeing what isn't real.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 01:08 PM
    JudyKayTee
    And TV should keep right on glorifying teen-age, unwed mothers. That's a whole other topic.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 01:09 PM
    Oliver2011
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    And TV should keep right on glorifying teen-age, unwed mothers. That's a whole other topic.

Amen.

And I can thankfully say that I have never seen a Jerry Springer show.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 01:29 PM
    Homegirl 50
    You've not missed much. It is pure trash
  • Jan 15, 2013, 01:31 PM
    Oliver2011
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You've not missed much. It is pure trash

JS was a newscaster when I was in college in Cincinnati. So I did see him before he sold his soul to the devil.
  • Jan 15, 2013, 07:27 PM
    Thirdtime
    You said statically ''when married men have affairs they never leave their wives'' and you went on to say ''but I want him to be mine!''... well why don't you go look for somebody else who is not married.
  • Jan 16, 2013, 05:40 AM
    Oliver2011
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thirdtime View Post
    You said statically ''when married men have affairs they never leave their wives'' and you went on to say ''but I want him to be mine!''...........well why don't you go look for somebody else who is not married.

What fun would that be? It is more fun to sneak around, destroy many lives, and eventually get fired when it doesn't work out. Yup - sounds like the perfect plan to me.
  • Jan 16, 2013, 06:41 AM
    Thirdtime
    Hahaha... oh my goooodness help me!

Beware women... girls of today don't give a damn about a thing! If your man is good looking and fits my fantasies his mine,to hell with you old wife!

This is absolutely scary. Is our society so twisted that moral is only a word that belongs to the museum nowadays? Pheeewwww!
  • Jan 16, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Oliver2011
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thirdtime View Post
    hahaha...........oh my goooodness help me!

Beware women..............girls of today don't give a damn about a thing! If your man is good looking and fits my fantasies his mine,to hell with you old wife!

This is absolutely scary. Is our society so twisted that moral is only a word that belongs to the museum nowdays? Pheeewwww!

You know my last post was sarcasm right?
  • Jan 16, 2013, 06:56 AM
    mancshell
    If I were you, I would go for someone single, it only leads to either trouble or tears, for either you or the wife, you need to stay away, think of their marriage, you don't know for sure if he wants you anyway,