Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Weight Loss (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=353)
-   -   How do I get reduced of my weight (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=337968)

• Apr 4, 2009, 10:09 PM
    lavanyaa
    How do I get reduced of my weight
    I'm 19 bt 73 kgs is it a normal weight I'm 163cms in height...

I tested for thyro etc nothing I have.. more over I'm not a foodie type,,

How can I get reduced of my weight without any side effects??
  • Apr 5, 2009, 11:33 AM
    Eileen G

Eat less, exercise more. Increase the amount of lean protein and green vegetables you eat, reduce the amount of sugar, white flour and processed food of all sorts.

What are you eating now? How much exercise are you doing? What is your lifestyle like?
  • Apr 6, 2009, 05:19 AM
    lavanyaa
    Exercise ha ha no I'm a engg student alw sitting before sys... I never eat much bt once had more chocolates ,I used to have ghee even if I'm in diet I'm nt getting reduced just it make my face look like a sick gal
  • Apr 6, 2009, 05:34 AM
    iloveyousomuchx

What you need to do is go to your nearest store. And get cranberry water appetite shrinker. Its amazing, it reduces your appetite so you don't want to eat that much, while your doing this eat healthily and have a treat on a Friday or Saturday. Like a glass of wine or chocolate, while drinking this cranberry drink, drink water with it. I hope this helps x
  • Apr 6, 2009, 05:50 AM
    lavanyaa
    Is it available in india?? Bcoz my near stores nodding heads as I'm speaking a greek and latin
  • Apr 6, 2009, 06:01 AM
    iloveyousomuchx

I'm not sure.
    You could maybe order it online?
    The actuall name of it is
    Coolwater trim and it comes in
    Orange , apple and cranberry.
    Good luck xx
  • Apr 6, 2009, 06:46 AM
    lavanyaa
    Fine will try 4 it thanks 4 your idea
  • Apr 6, 2009, 07:12 AM
    1081Cloudy
    My idea of losing weight would be to :

1.} drink lots of water

2.} add fruit/vegetables to your diet

3.} no late not eating

4.} excercise/ (I just bought a jump rope)

5.} have support from friends/family

6.} keep a food journel

Good Luck :)
  • Apr 6, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Eileen G

Don't waste your money on Cooltrim water. It is available here, I've had it, and while it's a nice water, it won't do anything to help you lose weight. There are no magic drinks or foods that will make you thinner.
  • Apr 7, 2009, 05:47 AM
    lavanyaa
    Yeah I tried with some medicines too no use!!
  • Apr 17, 2009, 11:24 AM
    Burd

Hey man,

It doesn't sound like you need to lose weight, 73kg for 163cm is normal,

Very normal, I think you should gym it, use weigths and tone up, how much weight do you want to lose?

You can use laxatives, or lipid prohibitors to lose weight fast, but not recommended,

If its only 2-3kg then calorie control, use water and fruit to keep your belly from grumbling.
  • Apr 17, 2009, 11:29 AM
    lavanyaa
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Burd View Post
    hey man,

it doesnt sound like you need to lose weight, 73kg for 163cm is normal,

very normal, i think you should gym it, use weigths and tone up, how much weight do you want to lose?

you can use laxatives, or lipid prohibitors to lose weight fast, but not recommended,

if its only 2-3kg then calorie control, use water and fruit to keep ur belly from grumbling.

Fine I'm nt a man.. I need to get reduced at least 5 to 6 kgs so that I look better from now