Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Business Plans (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Business without investment (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=105802)

• Jul 1, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Shailendra1974
    Business without investment
    Hi, I am not financely sound ,but I want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out.
    Thx / Shailendra
  • Jul 1, 2007, 08:09 AM
    HelpMonkey
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shailendra1974
    Hi, I am not financely sound ,but i want to start my own business without any investment. Please help me out.
    Thx / Shailendra

Hi... online business without a doubt I started my business with almost $0 invested... just $8 hosting, $2 month 1-888 toll free number, $15 domain registration (one time), I currently have over 100 clients and also make nice Google adword revenue... all the other utilities I use are free... VPN network, remote session software, accounting, invoice software, etc... All you need is some sort of expertise that can be delivered via phone or internet...

*** Edit>>>> while I am sure this poster was not advertising, those items that appeared to be a add have been deleted.
  • Jul 3, 2007, 06:33 AM
    HBF
    $2 for toll free... who do you go through??
  • Jul 3, 2007, 08:38 PM
    HelpMonkey
    The company is kall8 if you sign up use my number in the referral entry 888-882-2427 they give me $5
  • Jul 4, 2007, 06:32 AM
    HBF
    But then there is a per minute charge of 6.9 cents. That can get pretty costly. Right now I have a free second line on my phone service. I don't pay a dime and get voicemail and all. It works great, but it is not toll free. I have been looking for a toll free line that has a low monthly fee with a lot of minutes available. I have customers that call and talk for hours. It isn't worth it to pay that much for me.
  • Jul 5, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Clough
    I have an 800 number in addition to my regular phone number for my business. It is toll free to those who call me and I don't pay any extra for it other than the $3.00 and few cents that I pay per month for it. It is CALLWAVE. It is is an answering service that takes calls while you are online. For people to use my 800 number, I don't have to be online. They can call it anytime. If you have a cable Internet connection, you can still get the 800 number for people to use without you having the Internet answering machine for when you are on the Internet if you are using cable for your Internet connection.

Please see the following link:

CallWave for Home is your Internet Answering Machine
  • Jul 5, 2007, 01:09 AM
    benn11
    What other revenue can you generate with a website?
  • Jul 23, 2010, 05:47 AM
    karunaJyothi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpMonkey View Post
    Hi... online business without a doubt I started my business with almost $0 invested ... just $8 hosting, $2 month 1-888 toll free number, $15 domain registration (one time), I currently have over 100 clients and also make nice google adword revenue... all the other utilities I use are free ... VPN network, remote session software, accounting, invoice software, etc... All you need is some sort of expertise that can be delivered via phone or internet....

*** Edit>>>> while I am sure this poster was not advertising, those items that appeared to be a add have been deleted.

jj
  • Jul 23, 2010, 05:48 AM
    karunaJyothi

I want to start my own business with 0% investment pl. help me out
  • Jul 23, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Clough
    Hi, karunaJyothi!

This is the very old and archived thread of someone else. It's no longer visible on the list of currently active threads.

Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads, not by asking new questions on the threads of other people.

Please start a new thread with your question.

This thread is now CLOSED.

Thank you!