Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Magic (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Is magic real? If so how? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=219940)

• May 26, 2008, 07:57 AM
    global
    Is magic real? If so how?
    Is magic real I don't think it is I think it's a load of bull. How can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop don't think so :o
  • May 26, 2008, 08:01 AM
    NeedKarma
    See: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/magic/...al-182451.html
  • May 26, 2008, 08:01 AM
    junglenutz123
    Quote:

Originally Posted by global
    is magic real i dnt think it is i think its a load of bull. how can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop dnt think so :o

No, Majic is just an illusion, (A trick the eye can't see, but some people are really good)
  • May 26, 2008, 08:03 AM
    tomterm8
    Well, first, why don't you tell us what magic is?

You think magic is a load of bull, but as you know, bulls exist... so... what do you think magic is? Do you think magic is the actualisation of belief structures inherent in the subconcious mind... in which case, we all have beliefs and we tend to manifest them to some extent in the way we act in the real word.

Or, do you believe that magic is a trick, like a magicians card trick, in which case you can clearly see that magic is real, but not always what you see.

Now maybe you think that magic is the act of a human affecting the world by the use of her language, for example a spell, in which case clearly, magic only exists to the extent that a human can affect the world using language... for example, "fire!" or "cut that tree down".

So, first, it is important to define what you mean by magic... only then can we say whether magic is real or not.
  • Jul 4, 2008, 09:23 AM
    rjsnyder114
    Magic is real. I have studied the art of magic for 20 years and I know it to be real because I have experienced it. I am not saying that all magicians are doing real magic on the contrary most are not. Most don't even believe that there are such powers. You can send images to others. You can make others do things without them knowing that you are influencing them. This is real magic.
  • Sep 23, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Alder

Is money real? Isn't it valuable only if we all believe in it (some of you on Wall Street aren't believing!)? Yet it is important in our society. The imagination is a powerful force. In fact, if we as a society don't learn to harness that force better, we may be in real trouble. We need to get over this idea that things that are imagined are not important.
  • Oct 1, 2008, 08:33 AM
    mastermagican

Magic is magic if someone blifes its magic
  • Oct 2, 2008, 05:26 PM
    gamefreak
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rjsnyder114 View Post
    Magic is real. I have studied the art of magic for 20 years and I know it to be real because I have experienced it. I am not saying that all magicians are doing real magic on the contrary most are not. Most don't even believe that there are such powers. You can send images to others. You can make others do things without them knowing that you are influencing them. This is real magic.

I wanted to ask you how to send images, I can influence others and even control fingers and give experinece at stuff they suck at through my mind, I would love to have some sort of person to look up to and learn from please email me at [email protected] and may you progress further on

Start with what you do not know, and you will find what you don't
  • Nov 2, 2009, 04:56 AM
    Edward55
    Quote:

Originally Posted by global View Post
    is magic real i dnt think it is i think its a load of bull. how can magic be real there is no such thing magic huhh nop dnt think so :o

There is magic, Don't be so Science Book person, I have saw it and done it!
  • Nov 2, 2009, 05:27 AM
    NeedKarma
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward55 View Post
    There is magic, Don't be so Science Book person, I have saw it and done it!

What did you saw and done?