Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Am I being followed by a spirit or am I just anxious? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=816346)

• Sep 20, 2015, 12:40 PM
    Elder Kunta
    Am I being followed by a spirit or am I just anxious?
    When I was 5, I experienced an event where I saw a girl holding a candle in a hallway in my house. I've always been on edge and always seeing things out of the corners of my eyes. I had always put that experience off as a dream until my girlfriend saw her one time when spending time with me. I had never shared my experience in that hallway with her until after she told me what she saw. Once again, I put it off. However, recently I have just been getting uneasy feelings very often that other people pick up on too. I can tell when I'm home alone without anyone telling me all due to the feeling I get. I hear noises and one night when I was home alone and very uneasy, I called my brother. Half way through our conversation the phone call cut and was very staticy and loud. I hung up and called again and it was fine. That night when I went to sleep I heard clicks at the foot of my bed and when I looked it would stop. I talked to my psychiatrist and she said I just have a high baseline anxiety but I want to know if there is something more, please get back to me, thank you.
  • Sep 20, 2015, 03:09 PM
    Catsmine
    Much of what you describe here is your feelings about your feelings. That sort of emotional feedback loop does not help you deal with the world around you. Is the apparition of the girl substantial enough to interact with? Have you tried?

The other incidents seem completely mundane.
  • Sep 20, 2015, 11:47 PM
    J_9
    May we know why you are seeing a psychiatrist?
  • Sep 21, 2015, 10:00 AM
    hauntinghelper
    I'm not doubting what you and your girlfriend saw, but maybe since that came up you have simply been more on edge. I wouldn't assume everything is a spiritual phenomena right now.
  • Sep 21, 2015, 03:21 PM
    Elder Kunta
    Update: Psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. Furthermore, the past night I was forced awake by the feeling of someone jumping into bed right next to me. I'm very skeptical. Not of spirits but of myself because I know the mind can easily play tricks on you. This is just an update, I'll try to add more as things happen.
  • Sep 21, 2015, 04:12 PM
    tickle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Elder Kunta View Post
    Update: Psychiatrist for depression and anxiety. Furthermore, the past night I was forced awake by the feeling of someone jumping into bed right next to me. I'm very skeptical. Not of spirits but of myself because I know the mind can easily play tricks on you. This is just an update, I'll try to add more as things happen.

Yes,of course you will as things happen, but we on the paranormal board don't know you, or your spirits. So it is the same as the medical board. We can't diagnose your predicament because quite logically we don't know your medical, or for that matter your paranormal history.

HH and I are quite serious of consequences regarding paranormal activity.