Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Television (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=329)
-   -   Saved By The Bell Trivia? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=14439)

• Nov 3, 2005, 09:14 PM
    jstnvme
    Saved By The Bell Trivia??
    Haven't seen the show in ages but still remember episodes like yesterday.
    O.K. on with the trivia.

1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet?

2. What was the name of the high school they all went to?

3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to Caffine pills?

4. What was Zack Morris's phone name during the Teen Line episode?

5. What was the name of the guy Kelly dumped Zack for at the Masquerade Ball Dance?

6. What was the name of their rival school? And what was that school's mascot?

7. Name the song the class had to lip sing to in Mr. Tuttle's class due to Jessie getting the flu?

8. What was the song the gang all came up with in the episode where Zack falls asleep in the garage and they became a famous rock band?

9. In their summer beach job episodes, what was the name of the boss's daughter?

10. In the plans for the senior trip episode appeared Mr. Belding's brother. What was his brother's name?

I just brought back my memories of watching the show during Saturday Mornings. Have fun..
  • Apr 21, 2006, 06:33 AM
    RosieJ74
    1 Tori Spelling
    2 Bayside High
    3 Im So Excited
    5 Jeff
    6 Valley
    9 Stacey Corosi
    10 Rod

I am shocked I could remember that much
  • Apr 25, 2006, 08:37 PM
    zackandlisa
    We will answer the ones the other person didn't

4. Nitro
    6. It is Valley and the mascot is the bulldog
    8. Friends Forever
  • May 7, 2006, 09:47 AM
    tink79
    7.. When the saints go marching in
  • May 7, 2006, 09:45 PM
    jstnvme
    Very good class, Miss Bliss from back in the day would be proud of you all.

If you have any brain teasers regarding this topic, try me.
  • Jun 7, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Majestic_Lizard8
    This show was gay.
  • Jun 8, 2006, 11:29 AM
    tink79
    Well everyone else likes this show
  • Dec 22, 2007, 03:01 PM
    rainbowluvangel
    [QUOTE=jstnvme]Haven't seen the show in ages but still remember episodes like yesterday.
    O.K. on with the trivia.

1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet?Tori Spelling

2. What was the name of the high school they all went to?Bayside High

3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to Caffine pills?I'm so excited

4. What was Zack Morris's phone name during the Teen Line episode?Nitro

5. What was the name of the guy Kelly dumped Zack for at the Masquerade Ball Dance?Jeff

6. What was the name of their rival school?Valley And what was that school's mascot?bulldogs

7. Name the song the class had to lip sing to in Mr. Tuttle's class due to Jessie getting the flu?the saints go marching in

8. What was the song the gang all came up with in the episode where Zack falls asleep in the garage and they became a famous rock band?friends forever

9. In their summer beach job episodes, what was the name of the boss's daughter?Stacy

10. In the plans for the senior trip episode appeared Mr. Belding's brother. What was his brother's name?Ron

There you go hun :) I hopeI got them all right.. I'm a huge SBTB freak.. does that make me geeky? hahaha
  • Jan 18, 2008, 05:03 PM
    dixsola
    1. What actress played Schreeche's girlfriend Violet? Tori Spelling

2. What was the name of the high school they all went to? Bayside High School

3. What was the Song Jessie Spanno sang in her room while she was addicted to Caffine pills? I'm so excited

4. What was Zack Morris's phone name during the Teen Line episode? Nitro

5. What was the name of the guy Kelly dumped Zack for at the Masquerade Ball Dance? Jeff

6. What was the name of their rival school? And what was that school's mascot? Valley bulldogs

7. Name the song the class had to lip sing to in Mr. Tuttle's class due to Jessie getting the flu? When the Saints Go Marching In

8. What was the song the gang all came up with in the episode where Zack falls asleep in the garage and they became a famous rock band? Friends Forever

9. In their summer beach job episodes, what was the name of the boss's daughter? Stacy

10. In the plans for the senior trip episode appeared Mr. Belding's brother. What was his brother's name? Rod
  • Jan 23, 2008, 04:39 PM
    emmahogg
    OK this is been bugging me since I watched sbtb the other afternoon( oh yeah its back baby! Weekday afts on nickelodeon whoop!) when kelly left and was replaced by tory, why did she leave? What song were screech, slater and zack sing in their socks and boxers during an empty that begana ba ba ba ba babaran? And also who was the original owned of the place the hang out, why did he change and who was the new owner... and what was the hangout called?