Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   Does my boyfriend treat me right? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=118507)

• Aug 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    Does my boyfriend treat me right?
    Okay so I have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

I try to make him happy but no matter what I say he's like whatever..

What do guys like to here?

GUYS: if I was your girlfriend how would you treat me? Is he a good boyfriend?
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:00 PM
    sGt HarDKorE
    No he does not treat you right, and you should leave him. I doubt he is making you happy with those names so why take it? If you really want to be with him, tell him how you feel, if he changes and you like what he has become then stay with him. If he doesn't change and go find someone else.

I never treat a girl like they are a piece of garbage, it doesn't matter if they are sluts. People are people and that's the end of it. You should be treated like a friend or more, nothing lower.
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    Thanks chris... your right its just hard to break up with him I just called him and he started yelling at me because I called him while he was skating..

:(
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:22 PM
    JoeCanada76
    He is not a good boyfriend if he is calling you names like that and always putting you down and yelling at you for no reason.

That is not a boyfriend. A true boyfriend would complimant you and lift you up , etc... Would be supportive.

Joe
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:25 PM
    nauticalstar420
    You need to boot him! He sounds like a classless piece of garbage! Hun you are probably going to have a lot of boyfriends before you settle down, and don't ever let any of them treat you that way. You deserve way better. If you let one treat you this way, then yourself esteem will be lowered and they will all think they can treat you this way. You should stand up for yourself! :)
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:26 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    Thanks guys I've been with him for a little over a year...
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:26 PM
    nauticalstar420
    Well that's a year too much of verbal abuse! Why do you allow this?
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:27 PM
    eljay1103
    How long have you guys been together?
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:29 PM
    rebecca_guyfinder
    Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    okay so i have a boyfriend and he always puts me down by calling be names like, b!tch, slut, screw up and stuff like that..

i try to make him happy but no matter what i say hes like whatever..

what do guys like to here?

GUYS: if i was your girlfriend how would you treat me? is he a good boyfriend?

ITS called dumping you are special not a slut or dump him plan simple his not worth it GOT IT
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:31 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    I said I've been with him for a little over a year!

I n=know I should dump him.. I don't know why I tAKE T
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:33 PM
    nauticalstar420
    Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXscarsXxX
    i said ive been with him for a lil over a year!

i n=know i should dump him.. i dont know why i tAKE T

There are so many guys out there that you can choose that won't treat you like this. I am sorry this is happening to you and I hope you can find the courage to let him go, because now that he knows he can do this, he probably won't stop. :)
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:35 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    OK I'm calling him now help me out.. okay.. what should I say..
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:37 PM
    sGt HarDKorE
    "im leaving you, you don't deserve me."
    nauticalstar420
    Wow.. talk about being under pressure.

Just be honest with him. Tell him how you feel. If you are tired of taking his crap, then tell him. Remember he can't force you to be with him if you don't want to be.
    eljay1103
    Well here's how it is if you let him call you those things he will... you have to give him a reason not to call you those things like leaving him. Once it starts and you let him continue to degrade you like that then he will because now he has no reason to stop treating you like that. You need to put him in his place and let him know that's not what you and those are not your names.. say hey do you want to see my birth cerificate that's not what it says... emotional abuse is usually the beginning to something worse.. honey get out before he gets worse
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:39 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    So ill say hey chase... uh, uh, wow ill like be heartbroken! What do I just say hey chase its not working ou its over?
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:40 PM
    nauticalstar420
    I don't want to force you to break up with him if you don't want to, but if you truly do want to break up with him just tell him exactly what you said in here. Its not working. You can also say you're unhappy (if its true), and you're tired of being treated like dirt.
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:41 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    Okay here it goes..
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:42 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    Ahhh! I love his voice!
  • Aug 10, 2007, 09:43 PM
    XxXscarsXxX
    Ahh! He can't here me! Noooooo!