Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Dating (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=374)
-   -   How do I get him to ask me out! (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=108375)

• Jul 9, 2007, 07:17 PM
    vball43
    How do I get him to ask me out!
    Okay there is the guy in a couple of my classes. He is totally awesome and we are friends. We aren't like BFF's or anything but we talk in math and social studies. I really want him to ask me out but how do I get him to do that without flat out telling him I like him? I really need advice! No hurry I have all summer but please HELP ME!!
  • Jul 9, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Lolitah_xx
    ummm that's a hard one =] well do you know if he likes you? He can only ask u out if he likes u but I u want to make him like you than I guess you could just flirt and stuff. Kind of make it seem like you like him but don't make it too obvious.. I guess that's the best way
  • Jul 9, 2007, 08:32 PM
    huno
    Why not cut out the middleman and just ask him out?
  • Jul 10, 2007, 02:48 AM
    Skrypt
    Just ask him out, because it's pointless running in circles.

"Hey <boy's name> wanna go out for lunch or anything?"
    Copy and paste with voice.
  • Jul 10, 2007, 05:26 AM
    vball43
    I can't really ask him out because I think he MIGHT like my best friend but I don't know.
  • Jul 10, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Capuchin
    If he likes your best friend, he'll say "no, sorry, I like your best friend".

What's the harm in that? At least you can move on from there without having to wonder.
  • Jul 10, 2007, 05:28 AM
    vball43
    Good point lol
  • Jul 10, 2007, 07:08 AM
    J_9
    12 year olds have very silly ways of asking each other out, LOL.

Since you ARE 12, what would be the harm in passing him a note?
  • Jul 10, 2007, 07:32 AM
    vball43
    Thanks for all your help guys!
  • Jul 10, 2007, 09:02 AM
    biggsie
    Boys like someone who is special and makes them feel special

They like some one who smiles and laughs at their jokes

They really like someone who listens, and agrees with them

Boys want someone who charms their pants off

Ask him out --- be yourself!!

Hope this helps -- let me know?
  • Jul 10, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Skrypt
    Don't think he MIGHT like your best friend. If you want him and really like him go for it ask him out. (not saying its every woman for herself now... lol)

If he gets another then you're going to have to live with the regret of your mistake of not being a strong enough individual who couldn't ask him out or spend time with him because you were shy. It will hurt and even knowing this you won't be able to reverse it after it's too late because the heart thinks without the mind sometimes. :)
  • Jul 10, 2007, 04:05 PM
    vball43
    Thanks
  • Jul 10, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Mumu
    Don't Be Shy, ask them out.
  • Jul 10, 2007, 09:50 PM
    JonLR92
    Get him in private one day and take a little walk. Tell him hey you look nice today and he will probably say thanks so do you, then you can say I did it for you. Try that it should get you what u want