Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Internet & the Web (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Sample of company profile (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=433992)

• Jan 11, 2010, 01:01 AM
    masabengg
    Sample of company profile
    How can I write my company profile as my company deals with internet service by relainace in which we do installation of wimax antenna at customer place n look after it maintenace we are in this service for 1 1/2 half years
  • Jan 11, 2010, 01:19 AM
    Clough
    Hi, masabengg!

Are you wanting this profile for an introduction letter of some kind, advertising or some other purpose, please!

I'm assuming that you've already developed a business plan, since you've been in business for awhile.

Thanks!
  • Jan 11, 2010, 01:27 AM
    masabengg
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, masabengg!

Are you wanting this profile for an introduction letter of some kind, advertising or some other purpose, please!

I'm assuming that you've already developed a business plan, since you've been in business for awhile.

Thanks!

I want to write my company profile help me how can I wirte my company profile as I want to submit it to other company for taking vendorship form them, they have asked me to submit them my company profile tell me the procedure or send me the sample's for the same on my id >E-mail Removed<
  • Jan 11, 2010, 01:39 AM
    Clough
    Hi again, masabengg!

What you're asking about here then, is an introduction letter. It could also be called a company profile.

I'm sure that you know more about your company than anyone else here. My suggestion would be for you to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it. If you do that, you'll get the best help here.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

All you have to do is to start it, masabengg. I and others, will hopefully come along to help you with it. But, it's important that you're the one to start it here.

Thanks!
  • Feb 1, 2010, 12:40 AM
    nanisolutions
    Hi,I want to create my company profile. I am giving about company information.mainly we are handling data entry works like data entry,form filling and data converstion. I have a team of 10 members.So by using these terms I have to prepare my company profile.so that I can go for different companies and I can my company strength,so that they will give the projects to us.
    Please send profile to [email protected]
  • Feb 1, 2010, 12:45 AM
    Clough
    Hi, nanisolutions!

This is the thread of someone else. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you have a new question, please start a new thread with your question.

Plus, it's against site policy to answer questions off a thread.

Thanks!
  • Oct 27, 2010, 11:13 PM
    akshayajambu
    My company is job work concern. I mean our work is welding & pipeline work. How is create our concern profile
  • Oct 28, 2010, 01:21 AM
    Clough
    Hi, akshayajambu!

Please read post #6.

Thanks!