Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Trump's Final Going-away Farewell Set Of Lies (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=847817)

• Nov 5, 2020, 05:43 PM
    Athos
    Trump's Final Going-away Farewell Set Of Lies
    Trump broke a two-day silence with reporters to deliver a brief statement filled with egregious falsehoods and smears about the election process.

He painted the election results so far as part of a broad conspiracy to deprive him of a second term by Democrats, election officials, and the news media.

“If you count the legal votes, I easily win,” Trump said today, a false statement for which he offered no evidence; instead, he listed a series of conspiracy theories.

He then listed a series of successful Republican wins on Tuesday and appeared unaware of the cognitive dissonance in saying that other Republicans had won while he lost as he claimed a plot to harm him.

True to form to the very end.
  • Nov 5, 2020, 06:05 PM
    paraclete
    Dump may be right there is massive rorting in this election eg not one vote for Trump in 100,000 mail votes
  • Nov 5, 2020, 06:15 PM
    talaniman
    @Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does. Boy is he whining and lying, and losing.

@Clete. What do you mean? He has 47.8% of the vote! Clean your glasses for gosh sake.
  • Nov 5, 2020, 06:19 PM
    Athos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    @Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does.

I judge Trump by what he says AND does. There's no other way.
  • Nov 5, 2020, 06:40 PM
    paraclete
    Quote:

@Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does. Boy is he whining and lying, and losing.

@Clete. What do you mean? He has 47.8% of the vote! Clean your glasses for gosh sake.

tal you cant believe the media media speak with forked tongue there is a concerted demonrat effort to steal the election
  • Nov 5, 2020, 07:34 PM
    Athos
    Quote:

@Athos/ Don't judge the dufus by what he says, but by what he does.

What he says is far more dangerous than what Trump does. Keep in mind his words have caused criminal murderous actions by his followers - Charlottesville, El Paso, Pittsburgh, Georgia, and more - all murders committed and encouraged by the words of Trump. Add dozens of violent criminal actions injuring innocent people - all inspired by Trump's words.

So, yes, I will judge Trump by his words - we all should do the same.
  • Nov 6, 2020, 06:30 AM
    tomder55
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU
  • Nov 6, 2020, 09:32 AM
    talaniman
    I don't care how much noise the dufus makes going OUT the door.
  • Nov 6, 2020, 02:52 PM
    paraclete
    Quote:

I don't care how much noise the dufus makes going OUT the door.

so you dont mind being called a liar and a cheat
  • Nov 6, 2020, 03:48 PM
    talaniman
    Focus! The goal is to dump the dufus.
  • Nov 7, 2020, 06:46 AM
    paraclete
    Your goal but not by any means
  • Nov 7, 2020, 07:08 AM
    talaniman
    Everybody and their mama has eyes on the process of removing the dufus. It's about over except the shouting.
  • Nov 7, 2020, 07:38 AM
    jlisenbe
    Trump lies to be replaced by Biden lies. Don't kid yourself. The difference will be a loud-mouthed, undisciplined non-pol being replaced by a slick, clever, well-trained, lifetime pol who will be robotically controlled by a committee since he no longer has the brain power to make his own decisions. So in other words, his lies will be much more carefully contrived.
  • Nov 7, 2020, 02:07 PM
    tomder55
    I wonder when the Turkeys will realize they voted for Thanksgiving.....especially in PA where the Dems have promised to destroy the state's economy since 2008 .
  • Nov 7, 2020, 03:06 PM
    talaniman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Trump lies to be replaced by Biden lies. Don't kid yourself. The difference will be a loud-mouthed, undisciplined non-pol being replaced by a slick, clever, well-trained, lifetime pol who will be robotically controlled by a committee since he no longer has the brain power to make his own decisions. So in other words, his lies will be much more carefully contrived.

...and hopefully less numerous and a lot less vociferous and onerous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I wonder when the Turkeys will realize they voted for Thanksgiving.....especially in PA where the Dems have promised to destroy the state's economy since 2008 .

The votes were close.
  • Nov 7, 2020, 03:38 PM
    Athos
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tomder55 https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images...post-right.png

The votes were close.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jlisenbe https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images...post-right.png

...and hopefully less numerous and a lot less vociferous and onerous.

The nightmare is (almost) over.

What Trump supporters are painfully slow to learn is that Character is Destiny.

A man who lies all the time isn't going to keep his promises.

A man who steals from his own charitable foundation cannot be trusted.

A man who cheats contractors and employees out of money owed to them is a crook.

A man who has cheated on all three wives is a terrible husband and father.

A man who has over 20 women coming forward with varying degrees of sexual assault is despicable.

A man who knows a deadly airborne virus is killing thousands of Americans and calls it a Democratic hoax is unfit to lead. Despite the deadly airborne virus Trump continued to hold maskless rallies. He has a reckless disregard for human life never before seen in a President.

Hopefully, the Trump supporters will wake up and smell the coffee. In the meantime, (the next two months) the insanity of Trump may yet prove destructive. Even within the White House, Trump's aides are worried he will do something dangerous.

It's not over yet.
  • Nov 7, 2020, 07:38 PM
    paraclete
    it's over bar the shouting, proving those votes are invalid will be an uphill battle
  • Nov 7, 2020, 08:25 PM
    jlisenbe
    Quote:

Character is Destiny.
    Says the man who voted for H. Clinton, Biden, and ultimately K Harris.
  • Nov 8, 2020, 04:57 AM
    tomder55
    Quid to the public ' spread the faith ' ....to Hunter 'spread the payout .... 10% for the big guy ' .
  • Nov 8, 2020, 05:45 AM
    tomder55
    Mass migration to Georgia this month .New residents may 'move' to Georgia up until Dec 7 to vote in the January 5 runoff of both their Senate seats . After stealing the Predental election the Dems are going to try to steal the Senate