Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Television (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=329)
-   -   Name of cartoon show (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=374461)

• Jul 11, 2009, 02:44 PM
    aerospacian704
    Name of cartoon show
    In late 90s there was a show on cartoon network. I t was based on crocodiles, I think there were 3 or 4 main crocodile characters. I can't remember exactly but the name of that show was crocodo or something like that. Can anyone please help me with the exact name of that show?
  • Jul 11, 2009, 02:50 PM
    leighnaras

Try looking for it on

Retrojunk.com
  • Jul 12, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Lucas2009
    Crocodile and alligator characters are featured in MANY cartoons as the bad guys or a side characters, Wally Gator, George of the Jungle, Peter Pan, Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and Tail Spin. The list of cartoons such as these would fill this entire page. But... my sixth sense is telling me that you might be talking about a show called Sitting Ducks. It was on Cartoon Network, and featured ducks as the main characters, but it also had alligators- not crocodiles- as the bad guys. Here is a YouTube link.

YouTube - Sitting Ducks Intro
  • Dec 26, 2009, 01:16 AM
    filmmaker
    I've been looking for that since years brother but there is no sign of it on the internet. It was such good cartoon. I remember it and I love its track. It still plays in my mind. I am so dying to get it somewhere, if you find it first tell me too please !o!
  • Dec 26, 2009, 01:19 AM
    filmmaker

I even started reading 'Crocodile' word as crocodo in the classroom during loud readings. I still remember my teacher yelling at me for pronouncing it wrong again and again.
    Corocodo Crocodo Crocodo... instead of crocodile hahaha !
  • Dec 26, 2009, 11:37 AM
    straydog
    One "o" short

Sounds like
    Crocadoo (96)

Jazz, Brian, and friends defend their home, Crocadoo against the ruthless property developer Rufus B. Hardacre. He plans to rid Crocadoo of all it's reptillian citizens, and build a resort.

-------
  • Dec 26, 2009, 02:03 PM
    filmmaker
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Just one day and my christmas wish came true! Awesome bro thanks a lot.

It was just a matter of 'o' , a ing 'o' , SOB ! Now I can find it everywhere online thanks again bro !
  • Dec 26, 2009, 02:07 PM
    filmmaker

Yeah and also a matter of 'a' hahaha!
  • Mar 23, 2011, 04:38 PM
    eniofr
    Hey, I would like to thank you Straydog for also helping me with the cartoon Name, cause I've been searching it for a while.
    By the way does anybody knows, I think it was a cartoon movie, can't remember it well... anyway I can only remember a part of it when The king's mirror image steps out to real life and tries to take over and I think there's also a huge robot or something outside the castle in the same scene.
    Anybody has a clue of what I'm talking about?
  • Mar 24, 2011, 08:57 PM
    straydog

Sounds like

The Curious Adventures
    of Mr. Wonderbird
  • Apr 10, 2011, 10:35 AM
    eniofr
    Awesome, so many thanks :D finally after so many years. Thanks a bunch straydog!!
    The Curious Adventures of Mr. Wonderbird = Le Roi et l'oiseau (1980)
    Thabks a lot for the help :)