Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Television (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=329)
-   -   Trying to find the name of a show from the 90's (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=183286)

• Feb 12, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Amalo
    Trying to find the name of a show from the 90's
    It was very similar to the power rangers, but instead of the command center building they had a cave, and instead of zordon there was this glowing fungus bubble thing on a podium, I think they had something to do with the zodiac, possibly not, could be animals, I'm pretty sure I remember "taurus" and maybe "leo"... I'm thinking that the green 'ranger' was a girl with black hair, and the black 'ranger' was a guy with blonde hair, the most I remember of any episode was the one where they got stuck in a time loop

Momentary flashes of this show have been stuck in my mind for years, I'd love to remember what show it was, I'd appreciate it if somebody could help me out
  • Feb 12, 2008, 10:19 PM
    jessb
    If it was a cartoon I found this... "Saint Seiya" (1986)
  • Feb 12, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Greg Quinn
    YouTube - Voltron: Defender of the Universe

This is a show I was into when I was younger that seems a little similar. There are other vids in the link to help you dig deeper. This one has the robots getting together to create a large robot. But (jessb's link above seems pretty alike to your Zodiac.
  • Feb 13, 2008, 02:09 AM
    jessb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    YouTube - Voltron: Defender of the Universe

This is a show I was into when I was younger that seems a little similar. There are other vids in the link to help you dig deeper. This one has the robots getting together to create a large robot. But (jessb's link above seems pretty alike to your Zodiac.

Omg.. I was thinking this too, I so loved it when I was younger.. for some reason I thought this was tranformers, but my memory gets mixed sometimes.. well hopefully we helped her find what she wanted:)
  • Feb 13, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Greg Quinn
    I hope she or he checks up soon. And tells us you were right! I'm peeing my pants I'm so excited!! LOL Just kidding. I loved that show. I even had the huge toy castle and all the lions.
  • Feb 13, 2008, 04:10 PM
    jessb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    I hope she or he checks up soon. And tells us you were right! I'm peeing my pants I'm so excited!!! LOL Just kidding. I loved that show. I even had the huge toy castle and all the lions.

Lol.. your silly.. yeah I can't wait either, watch it totally be niether.. lol.. that means more searching.. ugh.. but its fun, I love the challenge.. hehehe
    I was such a tom boy when I was younger and loved playing with tranformers, and all that stuff, it was so much better then cabbage patch kids, and hula hoops!!
  • Feb 13, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Greg Quinn
    Did you like the Transformer movie?
  • Feb 14, 2008, 03:49 AM
    Amalo
    OK, it wasn't a cartoon, and definitely not transformers
  • Feb 14, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Greg Quinn
    Do you think it was Japanese?
  • Feb 14, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Amalo
    I've been trying to remember this thing for years, just found the name of it five minutes ago completely by accident... it was called Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills
  • Feb 14, 2008, 07:06 PM
    jessb
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Amalo
    i've been trying to remember this thing for years, just found the name of it five minutes ago completely by accident...it was called Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills

Omg.. I was way off.. lol.. I just saw a pic of them, oh it looks so funny.. haha
    Well I'm glad you found it..
  • Feb 14, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Greg Quinn
    I would have never figured that out.
  • Mar 30, 2009, 11:56 AM
    gothicrichard
    I know what u was saying it had zodiac in the name and the was 12 teens they grow big and had the power of zodiac sines:confused: