Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Paranormal Employment (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=3796)

• Aug 5, 2004, 11:46 AM
    KrParis1
    Paranormal Employment
    ;)

Hi!

I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?
  • Sep 30, 2004, 02:26 PM
    claire3300
    Re: Paranormal Employment
    Hi there, I just read your message about employment in the paranormal field and am looking for the same thing myself, however in the uk. I can't find anything at all on the web, was wondering if you have found some relevant sites you could share with me?
  • Dec 21, 2004, 08:18 AM
    demon
    Hi all
    I am responding to your letters, I am also interested in joining a paranormal investergation team as I love anything to do with ufos and ghosts if anyone can find any info please call me as I would be very interested thank u.

If there is anough of us replying why don't we start one up? Just an idea...
    Respect to all :cool:
  • Dec 21, 2004, 09:01 AM
    psi42
    Who you going to call.. :D
  • Dec 22, 2004, 03:01 AM
    Preacher
    RE: Paranormal Employment
    I am in the same boat as you guys. I wish I could find people to get together with as a team to do some paranormal inviestigation. I would like to keep this thread going and see if anyone is interesting in starting something up.
  • Dec 22, 2004, 03:53 AM
    demon
    Paranormal
    I would definitely be interested in starting something up if there was enough people interested, only I am from the UK, and I guess most of you are from america but if anyone has any ideas I would be very glad to listen.
    Thanks for the reply. :cool:
  • Dec 22, 2004, 10:41 PM
    Preacher
    Hey all
    I am from Canada actually... but I will be living in Sweden for a while next year actually with my girlfriend, who would also probably be very interested.
  • Jan 9, 2005, 06:42 PM
    drali77
    If somebody is in u.k/london want to start a ghost hunt/investigation please contact me I am glad to see people having same interest, I ll be happy to participatein a mediumship meeting or spending a night in a haunted house/castle.
  • Jan 10, 2005, 12:37 PM
    demon
    I would definitely be interested in joining a ghost investergation group and spending a night in a haunted castle or house, would love to see a ghost or a poltegiest. And would love to do it for a living.
  • Jan 10, 2005, 12:51 PM
    drali77
    Well,it nice to hear that demons are interested in ghosts :rolleyes: ,truly speaking you cannot actually see a ghost because oftheir different frequency as human have a different one you just feel them ,I feel it many times a cold sensation or just a cloud of opaqucity.. If anyone uses ouja board please let me know.
  • Jan 10, 2005, 01:04 PM
    demon
    E.V.P is very interesting
  • Apr 15, 2005, 08:44 AM
    countvader88[lol]
    Paranormal
    You know I was acctually thinking of starting up a business looking for stuff like that. Although I have no money to do it I'm saving up and let everyoneknow when I got enough money to fund it so if you get a chance email me at
    [email protected]

P.S.
    Does anyone else here play runescape?
    :eek: :)
  • Apr 16, 2005, 11:18 AM
    drali77
    Anybody got a plantch if anyone have I ll pay for it , it's the device to contact spirits
  • Sep 22, 2005, 09:12 AM
    cylynt
    Hi
    I too am extremely interested in this field in the atlanta, ga area.
  • Oct 13, 2005, 10:45 AM
    kiowas
    Paranormal Jobs?
    I have put together a sort of "spirit chaser" group. At this time there are six of us. We are located in the Ohio area. If anyone is interested in joining us on one of our outings you can let me know [wink].
    You can put one together for yourself by posting as you have. There is a place called www.craigslist.com where you can place a post,as well. You can also do some checking around and see if there are any "groups" in your area that do "ghost gatherings". A book store in your area that has book readings concerning ghosts, spirits, entities, orbs, etc. would surely be a place for those of the same interests to gather. So you may be able to meet a few who would be interested in putting together a group of those searching for ghosts, etc. Much luck to you on your quest! Blessings, Anna
  • Oct 13, 2005, 11:52 AM
    cylynt
    Thank you
    I appreciate your insight I just moved to ga from Ohio. Cleveland. But anyway I will take your advice.
  • Oct 13, 2005, 12:06 PM
    demon
    I take it you are all from america, I'm from england, I'm thinking of starting a ghost investergation group around england as there is plenty of reported hauntings.
    Chillingham castle seems to be the favourite as there is only 1 group that has ever stayed the whole night aND EVEN THEY WERE teriffied.
    If anyone is interested in joining 1 and are from the uk, mail me.
    :D
  • Oct 23, 2005, 07:09 AM
    Sattracer
    I would like a job in the filed also
    I am seeking a job in the paranormal investion's field also.. :mad: but no luck as yet.
  • Dec 1, 2005, 08:49 AM
    Andrea1975
    Northern Ghost Investigations
    Hi

Im part of a Paranormal Investigation team from the North East of England. Im personally from Sunderland! Is there anyone from the north east who is Interested in maybe joining our team!
    Please check out our web site or email us!

www.northern-ghost-investigations.co.uk

[email protected]

Or if u would like a bit of info on setting up a group I could email u some pointers and some good web sites to meet people who are into the same type of things!

Andrea
    NGI
  • Dec 7, 2005, 12:19 AM
    Jo1983
    Hi, just wondered if any of you know of any organisations about the paranormal, or maybe any job oppurtunites anywhere, I have just passed a degree in Parapsychology and am currently studying to become a paranormal investigator.

I have written to loads of people from the Internet but they are mainly in America which is no problem but I would prefer to start in the UK and work my way round. Am willing to partake in Ghost Hunts also in UK!!

Cheers x