Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   The Holy Ghost spoke to me about the 2nd coming (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=68735)

• Mar 4, 2007, 06:32 PM
    ritac
    The Holy Ghost spoke to me about the 2nd coming
    Last Tuesday I had a chest pain so strong it jerked me up and I clenched my chest. I said "Dear Lord I trust you with my life please do not let me die tonite" I laid back down and after catching my breath started to see figures in my room that were blurry. Then they started to take shape. It felt like I was standing on the edge of a lake. It was foggy and I could see the shapes had become mountains
    There was a dim light coming through the fog . I started thinking about the tomb they claimed is Jesus tomb and I said "that can not be." I couldn't believe that anyone would say something like that .
    Something in me said "What if it's true? I asked God . "Lord if IT is True why after so many years would you allow this to be found now?
    As I asked the lord this question it felt like something decended in the room from the roof and I felt it get close to me ear and I heard the words " The second coming"... I froze It was a mans voice and the voice was strong and matter of fact.
    I know I may sound crazy but this was real more real than anything
    In my life . I was so taken back by this I woke my husband up and had to tell him.
    Can anyone give me their thoughts on this?
  • Mar 4, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Fr_Chuck
    Any vision or dream that does not support the bible, ( thus if it supports Christ not rising) can not be of the Holy Spirit.

I do beleve there are and will be much more science, facts and discoveries that will help to turn many away from Christ.

Have you ever wondered why there are more workings of the holy spirit in third world nations, it is because they are not smart enough to believe it can't happen. This was something today that I noticed first hand with a pastor from Africa, when she spoke, she did so with authority and with pasion you don't see often in the US.

I truly believe God sends us visoins and words of wisdom or knowledge but they will never counter what the bible says.
  • Mar 4, 2007, 07:05 PM
    ignatz2000
    Maybe you should ask a question about how to quit your addiction to whatever you're smoking:rolleyes: Pardon me for being skeptic but I just don't believe it. I mean if I believed everyone that said they had talked to God I would have sent all my money to Oral Roberts by now
  • Mar 4, 2007, 07:23 PM
    shygrneyzs
    Had you watched the news reports of how the tomb of Jesus was possibly found? Or read any newspaper account and saw photographs? It is not that I disbelieve you, but I have a hard time believing you - or anyone - who stated, "I had a dream last night" You could very well have had this dream but it came from your subconscious.

The Second Coming is coming though. I have absolutely have no doubt of that.
  • Mar 5, 2007, 11:30 AM
    nindzha
    It is interesting that u mentioned chest pain.
    In some religion this is a center and seat of Divine essence.
    It is also used to communicate between two "energies", it is also a channel for universal love.
  • Mar 5, 2007, 05:25 PM
    ritac
    First of all I AM NOT ON DRUGS and I I never said I believed it was the tomb I only said the voice answered my question as to why this is coming out. I myself thought that even though it is impossible for this to be the tomb it could leave people who DO NOT believe thinking maybe there is such a man as the child of God and the second ciming is true. Don't you think that would be great if sinners turn their lives around even if it is for the fear of God.
  • Mar 5, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Retrotia
    I'd just like to add ritac- that it is not psychosis or drugs when we hear Jesus' voice. The difference even to an observer is that one will make sense & that person functions normally mentally anyway. Although when God speaks to you (through the Holy Spirit) it is as "deep calls unto deep." I have found His voice recognisable as though I weren't only hearing in my head, but right from my chest-if you know what I mean." His sheep know his voice"
    Now, I don't mean I get chest pain. This happens in prayer or deep meditation of the Word.
    But that doesn't mean that you didn't hear what you heard.
    It can also mean that the end times are closing in & are closer than we thought 20 yrs or so ago. James Cameron, the producer of the movie is just another example of the increase in wickedness & selfishness that heralds the time of judgment of man. Godlessness increases-many turn away from the Faith because of antichrists like Cameron.
    I have seasons when the Lord seems to speak to me more often then in others. It's a blessing from God to be able to pray in the Spirit & hear a word from God too.
    Don't worry. Just be calm& know that He does speak to us. Maybe not as often as we'd like, but still be thankful. It shows you that your spirit is in alignment with the Holy Spirit of the living God. Many people are too "soulish" to make contact.
    So, I think your story is plausible.
  • Apr 9, 2007, 10:20 AM
    lisajh
    I believe you had a spiritual vision, having had them myself. The chest pain caused you to get desperate with God which enabled you to be in the spirit realm. However, did part of your question get erased? I can't find WHAT was said to you except "The Second Coming" which is not something new.
  • Apr 26, 2007, 12:03 PM
    douglassolomons
    Hi
    ritac.. . There are three kinds of believers everywhere, true believers, make-believers and unbelievers.
    Keep praying and in the appointed time will God reveal unto you what it all means.
    The Word of God is of no private interpretation.
    God made a promise, saying unto them that diligently seek, they shall find it.