Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Michael Jackson Dead! (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=369006)

• Jun 25, 2009, 03:00 PM
    danielnoahsmommy
    Michael Jackson Dead!
    It comes in threes. Tmz reported he died this afternoon in LA:eek:
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:02 PM
    jenniepepsi

Yes... its sad...

My prayers are with his family and children.

I may not have always agreed with michael jackson, nor aproved of his life choices or decisions... but it's a sad thing to die... and no one deserves to die like that... not at 50...
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:06 PM
    DrJ

Woah! He was just planning his come back tour.. had like 50 concerts lined up... all of which were SOLD OUT!
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:15 PM
    nikosmom

As of right now I'm not seeing on a legit site that confirms he is dead. Only on TMZ, which is a gossip site. But there is word that he is in a coma.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:16 PM
    jenniepepsi

Good point NM.

My local news site (azfamily.com) has a story on him going into cardiac arrest and being rushed to the hopsital. But no updates yet.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:19 PM
    jenniepepsi

Here is an updated story from a NEWS channel rather than a gossip site...

TMZ: Michael Jackson dies at 50
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:22 PM
    nikosmom

Ok, I just saw it on the news that he has been confirmed dead
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:45 PM
    DoulaLC
    Michael Jackson dies
    So sad...

Multiple reports: Michael Jackson dies at 50 - CNN.com
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:46 PM
    jolienoire

I'm a huge fan I'm soooo hurt!!
  • Jun 25, 2009, 03:48 PM
    jenniepepsi

I am sad for his family... I really enjoyed his music. I can't say I liked HIM... but it's a sad thing to die so young at 50... my heart goes out to him and his family
  • Jun 25, 2009, 05:09 PM
    earl237
    I grew up in the 80s and I still remember watching videos like "Bad", "Billie Jean" and of course "Thriller". What a shock, I didn't even know he was having health problems.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 05:35 PM
    sGt HarDKorE

What's really annoying is that each news channel/article keeps referring to the molestation charges. The man's dead, and he was found innocent, they shouldn't keep bringing that up
  • Jun 25, 2009, 05:49 PM
    nitelight198073
    RIP MIchael Jackson
    A great artist and a legend what is your favorite Michael jackosn songs videos. May you rest in peace King of Pop... you will be missed from your scandals to your music you were great:(
  • Jun 25, 2009, 06:14 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nitelight198073 View Post
    A great artist and a legend what is your favorite micheal jackosn songs videos. May you rest in peace King of Pop... you will be missed from your scandals to your music you were great:(

All his songs, even when he was 10 years old, Billy Jean, Thriller, beat it, Pretty young thang, heal the world, I mean I can go on and on, Dirty Diana!! Man, this is really sad.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 06:29 PM
    Alty

Goodbye Michael. Although I didn't like his personality he was a great artist. He will be missed.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 08:24 PM
    jjwoodhull
    Michael Jackson was the most influential musician of my generation. Every song brings back memories. I am devastated.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Stringer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sGt HarDKorE View Post
    Whats really annoying is that each news channel/article keeps referring to the molestation charges. The man's dead, and he was found innocent, they shouldn't keep bringing that up

I agree.
  • Jun 25, 2009, 09:47 PM
    IheartPugs

I kind of liked Thriller, although Im more of a Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne kind of person.
    Although I do admit, he changed the world and music industry. It's still sad, though, and one of my closet friend's was a fan of his.
  • Jun 26, 2009, 01:36 AM
    Bonita--
    He is true legend and he will never be forgotten. This saddens me so much I grew up listening to him and I always loved his music, I can't believe he's gone. He was a good hearted person, a loving father and the best entertainer ever. We will miss you Michael, Rest in Peace<3
  • Jun 26, 2009, 02:40 AM
    superk

Rank the sales of all the musicians in the history, he will still soar. He's the unbeatable Jacko!