Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Just a little chit chat for who is left. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=511762)

• Sep 28, 2010, 12:50 PM
    88sunflower
    1 Attachment(s)
    Just a little chit chat for who is left.
    To heck with castles, boats, gardens and cafés. Whatever other ground was covered that I missed. This is for who is still hanging out. For who is new and wants to join in. I am not appointing duties since there are not duties.

No whip.
    No open bar.
    No strong café drinks.
    No love boat.

Open game. I miss some of you and the fun banter. The world sucks enough right now don't let a few words hurt. They are only words. Be thankful your still here to use those words. Some of our members are not.
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:02 PM
    adam_89

Hello, I am first here huh?
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:04 PM
    88sunflower
    Could just be us.
    By the way any wedding bells yet? Hee hee
    Its been awhile since I have talked to you.
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:08 PM
    adam_89

No wedding bells. Actually last Saturday, not this past one but the one before that, I broke it off with my girlfriend. Then I realized some things and we took a break for a couple of days and now we are together but she is living with her mom right now. So, my guess is wedding bells are not to close.
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:09 PM
    88sunflower
    Ouch. I had no idea. Well at least your together. Did you move her out?
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:12 PM
    adam_89

No, I ended it with her, and when I cam home that night, all her stuff was gone. That was a tough one to see, a house half empty.
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:14 PM
    88sunflower
    I bet.

I am searching for bar stools for my island in the new house. I have to say it hasn't been easy. Those things can get quite pricey.
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:15 PM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    I bet.

I am searching for bar stools for my island in the new house. I have to say it hasn't been easy. Those things can get quite pricey.

Good change of subject. Lol
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:16 PM
    adam_89

Yes, I was going to go with it anyway. Haha. Bar stools are pretty expensive though. I looked at a few before and changed my mind. So, I am forgetful, you are moved into your new house now? How are you liking it?
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:24 PM
    redhed35

Hey guys!

I like chat threads,there easy going,I like the company, the banter,and the craic!

AND! It's a great way to share news with other members.
  • Sep 28, 2010, 01:33 PM
    adam_89

Hey Red, seems like, I haven't talked to you forever. How are you?
  • Sep 28, 2010, 02:05 PM
    Cat1864

I gave up on finding barstools I liked in a reasonable price range and put a bookcase under the bar. I get more use out of the bookcase than I would the stools. :)
  • Sep 28, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Stringer

That's me over there...
  • Sep 29, 2010, 05:43 AM
    adam_89

Hey Stringer, How about them Bears?
  • Sep 29, 2010, 06:09 AM
    albear

Hi everyone, hope your all doing good :)
  • Sep 29, 2010, 06:14 AM
    88sunflower
    1 Attachment(s)
    Good morning peoples.

I know what your saying about the bar stools. A bit pricey but I will find what I want. I won't stop until I do. That's how sunny works.

I am putting the one picture of my island up, its all I have right now. So you can see where I want stools. I do already have book cases on each side though.
  • Sep 29, 2010, 06:16 AM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by albear View Post
    hi everyone, hope your all doing good :)

Bear! Hey there.
  • Sep 29, 2010, 06:18 AM
    albear

Hi Sunny

Nice bar, if you hadn't said so id say it looked like a picture out of one of those show/catalogue homes :)
  • Sep 29, 2010, 06:20 AM
    88sunflower
    Nope its really my kitchen. When we are fully in I will post more pictures. But I took that one to send to some friends so they could see it. I love it! Today the heat is getting put in.
  • Sep 29, 2010, 07:03 AM
    albear

It does look amazing sunny :)

Yea it would be a good idea to have the 'heat' put in before winter fully arrives :D