Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Men's Health (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Skin on penis is ripped. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=263274)

• Sep 23, 2008, 02:04 PM
    follow please
    Skin on penis is ripped.
    Hi. Ive read all over about torn frenulums and whatnot, but I've got something I tad different. The other night I was having sex, and it got a little rough. That night nothing was wrong, but the next day I woke up and I could not touch my penis without pain. The frenulum IS torn a tiny bit, but it looks like the skin attached to the head and shaft has torn a bit, all the way around. Its quite painful, I cannot masturbate at all. I just want to know if it will heal quickly and properly or if I should be concerned.
  • Oct 8, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Bural21

You should probably go and talk to your doctor...
  • Oct 8, 2008, 06:17 PM
    follow please

Oh its fine now, I got it all healed and whatnot.
  • Oct 8, 2008, 06:52 PM
    letmetellu

Wow that was a very quick heal, so were you wanting to ask a question or were you just wanting to brag about having rough sex?
  • Oct 8, 2008, 06:55 PM
    snowalps

Really ,am wondering too.. how did it heal so fastt... thats magic!
  • Oct 8, 2008, 08:56 PM
    follow please

Did you look at when this post was put up? It was like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I asked my doctor and he said to put some polysporin on it and don't engage in sex and whatnot and it should heal up fast, which it did... I don't like to brag, sorry if it comes off that way, I thought it might be useful info.
  • Dec 21, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Notwell80
    I have just got this exact problem... how long did it take to heal, it looks like it could break at any moment. Sex the night before without a problem and the next day I noticed the little tear all the way around. My doctor has given me Nemdyn that I have been using for 2 days but doesn't seem to be doing anything...
  • Mar 7, 2010, 09:56 AM
    PrinceLuni
    I just recently had the same problem, it hurt so bad the next day after a night of rough sex... the next morning I noticed a little tear, was a little painful, but didn't think anything else of it... that night we had sex again, and it got worse... the next morning it was so painful it felt like Loraina Bobbitt sawing at it with a kitchen knife. So I went to the ER an' he gave me some Novacaine, pain pills, and was insistent on the fact I had Herpes. I told him it wasn't possible, that it had happened to me before but this time it was worse, that it's never been accompanied by any sores, dots, or anything. He still insisted I had it and did a swab viral test to be sent off. The idiot doc did the test wrong, so when the results came back, they were inconclusive on the flu virus lol he told me to have another test done with my family doctor. Could this really be Herpes?
  • Feb 11, 2012, 09:15 AM
    magikplays
    Im Having the Same problem , did it ever heal just from leaving it alone ?