Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Body Art (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Sanskrit tattoo translation (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=163972)

• Dec 18, 2007, 04:50 PM
    kaitwyn
    Sanskrit tattoo translation
    Hey,

Does anybody know the English to Sanskrit translation for: “I am My Brother’s Keeper” ?
    It would greatly be appreciated, because some of the online translators are little wishy-washy with their translations.
  • Dec 18, 2007, 08:34 PM
    drkpp
    "I" in the sentence is addressed to male or female?

Webmaster - Translations
    Free Online Translations Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati Tattoos, Names & Sentences
  • Dec 19, 2007, 04:58 PM
    kaitwyn
    The I refers to a male
  • Dec 19, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Clough
    Have you tried the following site for translation? Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit It is free to use and I have used it to answer other people's questions on this site about translating from English into Sanskrit. People have seemed to like the results. With any online translation site, it is likely that the translations are going to need to be tweaked just a bit. It would be nice if there was someone who could actually do it "live" and free of cost. Just some thoughts for you.
  • Dec 19, 2007, 08:08 PM
    drkpp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kaitwyn
    Hey,

Does anybody know the English to Sanskrit translation for: “I am My Brother’s Keeper” ?
    It would greatly be appreciated, because some of the online translators are little wishy-washy with their translations.

अहमस्मि मम भ्रातुः रक्षकः

Webmaster - Translations
    Free Online Translations Sanskrit, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati Tattoos, Names & Sentences
  • Feb 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
    nisheamay
    Can anyone give me the translation for

" it is always going to be me and you against the world"

In sanskrit please

Greatly appreciated
  • Jul 23, 2008, 05:13 PM
    nhod
    How can "Then imitate the action of the tiger" be translated into sanskrit?

Thank you.
  • Oct 22, 2009, 07:39 AM
    jadekirk

Could anyone translate this to sanskrit..

'A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a
    Guiding light whose love shows us the way.'

As I need it for my tattoo, so asap please! Much appricated :)
  • Nov 7, 2009, 08:45 AM
    Alpdoyle

How do you say Love Heath and Beauty?
    And also how do u say Be the best you can be?
  • Nov 8, 2009, 08:44 AM
    amirgraphic

Amir in sanskrit
  • Nov 8, 2009, 08:47 AM
    drkpp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by amirgraphic View Post
    amir in sanskrit

अमीर
  • Dec 4, 2009, 01:22 AM
    himenopan
    Hi could anyone translate for me "the will to create" in sanskrit? Thanks
  • Jan 2, 2010, 01:05 PM
    Firee
    Hey,can I ask you to translate 2 phrases for me?
    Now I know the meaning of love
    I belong to my beloved as my beloved belongs to me
    Thank you so much! :):)
  • Jan 2, 2010, 03:17 PM
    Clough
    Just so people know, this is a really old thread that is now archived and not generally visible, unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area.

If you have a separate question, that's not in any way an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, please start a new thread with your question.

Thanks!
  • Aug 22, 2010, 03:14 PM
    alissakw
    Can anyone translate
    'albion to arcadia'
  • Aug 24, 2010, 01:23 AM
    Clough
    To anyone who continues to post on this thread.

This thread is very old and archived. It's no longer visible on the listing of currently active threads.

Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

If you have a new question that you want to get noticed the most, please start a new thread rather than placing it on the thread of someone else.

Thanks!
  • Sep 6, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Devin485
    Can you please translate the quote "Love the life you live, live the life you love" in Sanskrit. Thank You..
  • Sep 6, 2010, 02:52 PM
    Devin485

Can you please tranlate the quote "Love the life you live, live the life you love" in Sanskrit.
  • Sep 6, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Devin485

Can you please tranlate the quote "Love the life you live, live the life you love" in Sanskrit. Thank You.
  • Sep 7, 2010, 01:58 AM
    Clough
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin485 View Post
    Can you please tranlate the quote "Love the life you live, live the life you love" in Sanskrit. Thank You.

Hi, Devin485!

Please read post #16.

Thanks!