Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   I need to know what I can eat to make my vagina taste better (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=671947)

• Jun 17, 2012, 11:55 AM
    mstatum33
    I need to know what I can eat to make my vagina taste better
    Fruits
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:06 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Did you just answer your own question? And are you serious?
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:12 PM
    mstatum33
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

No I did not answer my own question!! I actually wanted to know what type of fruit
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Wondergirl
    Very sweet fruits such as oranges, melons, strawberries, mangoes. Also, a chocolate cupcake with fudgy frosting now and then would be good.
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:19 PM
    odinn7
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

LMAO! I thought the same thing.
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    LMAO! I thought the same thing.

But the chocolate frosted chocolate cupcakes (with red sprinkles!) really do the trick!!
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Alty
    I've heard of mean eating certain foods to make their... um... how old are you?
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:22 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Fruit, pineapple specifically.

Not old enough to use full sentences, apparently.
  • Jun 17, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Wondergirl
    *adding pineapple to my list*
  • Jun 20, 2012, 08:49 AM
    CravenMorhead
    Weird thing, I have never really noticed a change in the taste of a woman over time or dietary changes. Could just be me.
  • Jun 20, 2012, 09:05 AM
    smoothy
    Call me crazy, but I always thought a thorough washing made the biggest difference. But that's just my experience.
  • Jul 1, 2012, 10:51 AM
    fmbush
    How about a can of ready whip whipped cream? A mint down there would be interesting too.
  • Jul 1, 2012, 11:08 AM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by fmbush View Post
    How about a can of ready whip whipped cream? a mint down there would be interesting too.

Neither one changes the taste - did you read the question? It's what can she EAT to make her vagina taste better.
  • Jul 1, 2012, 01:14 PM
    smoothy
    Besides the sugar can instigate a yeast infection she won't forget the rest of her life.
  • Jul 1, 2012, 01:28 PM
    JudyKayTee
    Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Besides the sugar can instigate a yeast infection she won't forget the rest of her life.

Too bad the rest of "his" posts were removed - interesting stuff (apparently has confused AMHD with match.com).
  • Jul 2, 2012, 03:58 PM
    WisperWill70
    How a woman tastes relates less to what she EATS than to the health of her vagina. Bacterial overgrowth, hygiene, and other physical conditions. And speaking of whipped cream, it's not a good idea for direct application - because the vagina's delicate pH balance helps avoid vaginosis or yeast infections and the sugar and dairy proteins (lactose) in whipped cream can upset this balance. Leave the whipped cream on your food.

Foods that impact body odour impact taste down yonder - garlic, onion, etc.
    Many guys will attest to the fact that a woman who avoids lots of MEAT in her diet -- tastes cleaner. Eat lots of veggies and fruits and you'll be healthier too