Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Member Discussions (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=487)
-   -   Lets have a giggle confession time (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=195918)

• Mar 18, 2008, 09:47 AM
    curlybenswife
    Lets have a giggle confession time
    Right post something no one knows about you it can be something silly or serious but no heavy or sad stuff lets have a giggle and raise some smiles things are way to serious around here at the moment.

OK here my first

I have an adiction to eBay I love to buy other peoples crap and re sell it :eek:
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:09 AM
    startover22
    I have a clean house problem that I can't seem to shake. I could get a maid but I would just wonder if she is using the bathroom rag on the kitchen counters... LMAO
    CBW, too fun, I love Ebay too! I have bought in a long time, but I will again I promise!
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Synnen
    I like to buy pretty underthings

It doesn't need to be naughty or sexy---just pretty and feminine.
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
    curlybenswife
    Oh hell start that leads perfectly to my second confession...

I HATE HOUSEWORK seriously ill do anything to prevent cleaning except the bathroom and kitchen that is the rest of the house stuff it...

So do you want to come be my maid lol
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:19 AM
    startover22
    As long as Synn buys me something pretty, and you make me a good dinner when I am done... LOL
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:24 AM
    curlybenswife
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Synnen
    I like to buy pretty underthings

It doesn't need to be naughty or sexy---just pretty and feminine.

Ah yes I'm looking forward to pretty shopping just waiting for my body to quit shrinking lol
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:27 AM
    mafiaangel180
    I barely got any sleep last night, now keep this in mind...

We use a card key to get into our work building. Ok, so I come into the building... the card key is still in my hand. I walk to the elevator and I'm standing there in a sleepy daze. Instead of pushing the elevator button, I lift my card and start swiping.

Oh.my.gosh.

I realized my faux pas and FROZE. I was praying to God that NO ONE was behind me. I really do think people saw it happen. Man I felt stupid. I guess it beats the time my editor decided to call a coworker and she was using the keys on her keyboard to dial instead of the phone... and she wondered why no one picked up.
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:30 AM
    startover22
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    I barely got any sleep last night, now keep this in mind...

We use a card key to get into our work building. Ok, so I come into the building...the card key is still in my hand. I walk to the elevator and I'm standing there in a sleepy daze. Instead of pushing the elevator button, I lift up my card and start swiping.

Oh.my.gosh.

I realized my faux pas and FROZE. I was praying to God that NO ONE was behind me. I really do think people saw it happen. Man I felt stupid. I guess it beats the time my editor decided to call a coworker and she was using the keys on her keyboard to dial instead of the phone....and she wondered why no one picked up.

LOL, is that as bad as picking up the remote control to your ear and saying "hello?"?? :D
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:31 AM
    ScottGem
    I performed as a clown in Madison Square Garden in NY.

http://www.utteraccess.com/pictures/44735.jpg
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Alty
    Starty and Curlybenswife, I'm a cross between the two of you. Love a clean house. My mood depends on whether my house is clean or messy. Of course it's a losing battle, I have two kids, two dogs, 3 rabbits, 1 bird, 1 fish and 1 husband. My house is in a constant state of disaster, and I hate being the one to clean it. I do need a maid.

Synnen, I could use something pretty, especially something pretty that only my hubby and I will see.

Hey, can you say "Girls shopping trip!"
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:32 AM
    curlybenswife
    mafiaangel180 I love it we all do these things I quite often do something hidiously silly when I'm in the kitchen and think to myself thankgod bens at work and its just me and the kids hehehehehehe
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:33 AM
    mafiaangel180
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I performed as a clown in Madison Square Garden in NY.

http://www.utteraccess.com/pictures/44735.jpg

O.M.G I just busted up laughing... and I kind of snorted. Too bad the office was quiet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by startover22
    LOL, is that as bad as picking up the remote control to your ear and saying "hello?"???:D

HAHAHAHAHA... niiiice!! I was telling my coworker the story, and she told me she stood at the door to her house continuosly pushing her automatic car opener doo-hicky. Hehehehe.
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:36 AM
    curlybenswife
    Ah scott I remember seeing the pictures of that and thinking to myself my word that can't seriously be him giggle ben put me right though ;)

Altenweg Start has good reason she lives in a zoo (joke start love you really) I have two kids and a rabbit and three cats and a ben to control also I just have too much stuff lol that's my problem.
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:41 AM
    Alty
    Ya, I'm a pack rat, can't throw anything away. I'm going to have to get a bigger house just so that I have room for my stuff.

I once sang in front of 250 people, the song was. Doo a diddy diddy (Not sure of the actual title, you know "There she goes just walking down the street singing doo a diddy, diddy dum diddy do." Maybe you are all to young to remember that song. Anyway, I've got it on tape. Don't even ask, not going to share it, I'm surprised that I kept it. Got to remember to burn it. I'll do it later. Did I mention that I procrastinate allot?
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:48 AM
    startover22
    I love things... when we moved I got rid of so many things, and now look at me, I miss them!
    But on the other hand, I haven't unloaded the big ole boxes of collectible chickens yet either, so I am on a pak rat stall... no clutter and clean!
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:52 AM
    curlybenswife
    I don't collect anything in perticular just have a hell of a lot of crap everywhere lol

Ok third confession I have a thinf for buying the designer alessi's kitchen utensils cough we won't tell ben the amount I spend sssshhhhhh
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Alty
    You guys are making me laugh on a very unfunny day. Thanks, I needed that. Got to go play with my princess.

Oh, one more secret that you don't know about me, and this is strictly classified, really, you tell anyone and I'll be forced to hunt you down and feed you hot peppers.

Ready?

No Peeking...

I know how to play the accordion, took lessons for 3 years. Shhhh, no telling.
  • Mar 18, 2008, 11:56 AM
    curlybenswife
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I know how to play the accordion, took lessons for 3 years. Shhhh, no telling.

Oh S##t I think I just wet myself... off to bath the small people xx
  • Mar 18, 2008, 12:02 PM
    startover22
    LOL, Alty, that is great! That is weird... but really great!
    CBW, you should get right in with them!
    I have a weird thing about laundry too, I love it, I clean things if they just sat for too long, I clean blankies especiallly... I know... sorry I had to say it!
    I love music and I can listen to the same fave song until I hear it and hate it!
  • Mar 18, 2008, 12:07 PM
    ScottGem
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Altenweg
    I once sang in front of 250 people, the song was.

We were on vacation and they had a karoke DJ. I chose to sing Impossible Dream because it's a dream of mine (nearly impossible) for me to hit that note at the end. Anyway on this occasion, I went for the note and broke into a fit of coughing, nearly fell off the stage. It was video karaoke so I have it on video tape. Fortunately for others, something was wrong with the audio so you just have the video of me doubling over and stumbling off the stage.