Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Does he want me back? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=688089)

• Jul 28, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Confusedgirl950
    Does he want me back?
    Me and my boyfriend broke up 2 weeks ago. That Friday before we broke up everything was fine. He was all clingy and didn't want to leave. Then 2 days later when he was on vacation with his family, he was with his friends every night that week, but 2 days later he broke up with me. He said he loved me but didn't want a relationship. He asked if I wanted to try and work it out, but how could I work out that he didn't want a relationship. He said he didn't know what he wants anymore?

A couple days ago I text him and asked him if he told somebody something personal, and we got to talking, and he said something about I didn't want him back and I haven't text him saying I want him back. I asked if he wanted to be with me and he didn't reply.

Should I text him again or leave him alone? I'm still head over heels in love with him. I'd do anything to get him back. I just don't know if he still wants me back. His friend said he knows he didn't break up with me for another girl, because he really loved me. But does he want me back? Does he even care anymore about me?
  • Jul 29, 2012, 05:55 AM
    Sophie_3942
    I think you should leave things the way they are . You don't want to keep trying and trying but get no where . You'll only be hurting yourself. I know it may sound hard but try and keep yourself busy during the day. Do the things that you enjoy most, keep your mind occupied . Because hun nothings worse then sitting around wishing and hoping things will go backI to the way they were. You have to deal with the present and plan on the future :) good luck be strong x
  • Jul 29, 2012, 05:27 PM
    talaniman
    When you get dumped you should disappear, and if he loved you he would let you know. If he doesn't let it go. Who needs all that confusion? Let him get UNconfused and see what he does, but never wait for a confused person to get his head on straight. If he doesn't know what he wants, nobody does.

Do your own thing.
  • Jul 29, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Confusedgirl950
    His mom talked to me and said that she thinks it is because of his friends and that she's sorry it's his loss.I guess I should leave him alone but when me and my ex were talking the other day it's like he wanted me to chase him.I want to so bad but I'm scared I'll look crazy.so I guess I'm really done trying and going to get over it.but there's a guy that wants to date.I went out with him once and he was sweet but I don't really like him that much.should I keep trying to go out with him?because like I said I still love my ex and hope and pray he'll want me back

Thanks! that helps a lot! I'm trying to move on

I'm trying to do my thing and not worry about what anybody thinks anymore.hanging out with my friends and staying busy it gets me through the day.I appreciate your help!
  • Jul 29, 2012, 05:49 PM
    talaniman
    Quote:

should I keep trying to go out with him?because like I said I still love my ex and hope and pray he'll want me back
    As long as you feel that way dating is no fun. No hurry for now, just have some fun and let the dust settle.
  • Aug 5, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Confusedgirl950
    Should I give up & let go?
    Me and my ex dated for almost 8 months and I love him so much.he broke up with me like 3 weeks ago.he said he didn't want a relationship and he didn't feel the same way anymore and he didn't know what he wants.I told him we should take a break and he could figure out what he wants.so the 2 days ago he text me asking if I was talking to anybody and if Iike anyone.I said no but anyway he text me at the same time 2 nights in a row but didn't text me back the last night and hasn't text me since then.his mom said he knows he messed up nut he doesn't know how to fix it and she said she knows he cared a lot about me.it's really hard to get over this just because I really love him and want him back.will he text me again or want me back? how could someone date someone for that long and just brake up with them? and I really want him back is there a way I could get him back?