Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Internet Business (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Chinese Company real or fake (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=115030)

• Jul 30, 2007, 07:48 PM
    phoenixcairo
    Chinese Company real or fake
    Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is
    Cbeiec.com

Please let me know anything ASAP.

Thanks
  • Jul 30, 2007, 07:50 PM
    bushg
    Maybe you can contact the Better Business Burea in your area to see if they have complaints on this company or if they can refer you .
  • Aug 11, 2007, 08:20 AM
    gjmiles
    DO NOT GO NEAR THIS WEBPAGE!

I was stupid, saw iphones and bought (paid) over 1,00AUD to them a tracking number that is fake, they blocked my emails, did not receive my calls!

Beware!

Im still going to try to get my cash back, ha ha ha!

Im well F@%ked!
  • Aug 17, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Stoneywood
    I signed up with them and put an item on EBAY. It sold immediately. After a fast payment by EBAY I tried to order the product using PAYPAL payment. CBEIEC would not accept PAYPAL except for large orders. This raised a flag in that I would consider PAYPAL best for single orders and not Wire Transfers to banks.

PAYPAL is a good protection procedure and since that is all I except that has to be all they will get. I must now refund my EBAY customer with embarrassment because I currently have a 100% satisfaction level.

If there is anyone that has had a positive experience it would be good to know.

Is there anyone who knows a reputable drop ship company that they use?
  • Oct 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
    falcon124
    Hi this is a fake company from what I can tell I have all so lost money but with Welcome To Our Website which looks as though it is the same company.

Did you ever manage to get your money back? If so how please advise because I also want my money back...
  • Oct 26, 2007, 12:12 AM
    dan_abrams
    Cbeiec.com you mean cbelec.com?

They say they are not liable for shipping damage and it's the customers responsibility to file a claim. Well carriers do not deal with customers over damage claims, only the shipper of the item.

BOGUS, no reputable company would have such a policy.
  • May 28, 2010, 09:55 AM
    hereyouare
    Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixcairo View Post
    Does anyone know if this chinese company and website is real or fake. Im a dropshipper that wants to buy brand name laptops and this site have them and say that they are real. They have sent through email some paperwork but I cannot read any of it. The website is
    cbeiec.com

Please let me know anything ASAP.

Thanks

Hi,

I've seen many people saying things like this because they are worried about buying from China due to the fact it's easy to get ripped off and there's nothing we can do about it because of different laws in UK & China.

I use a company all the time called checkasupplier. They are a UK based company and check chinese companies out for people who want to send money to China. We only ever get the basic checks as a visit can be quite expensive. But for the money they ask for the checks, less than £50 compared with the money we send over (anywhere between £500 and £5000) its well worth it for us.
  • Sep 15, 2010, 03:51 AM
    militsa_1
    FAKE CHINA PHONE SALES
    Www.19mobiles.com
    Www.brandstoresite.com

Western union info:
    First name : kun
    Last name : cao
    City : Quanzhou
    State : Fujian

[email protected]
    Company name : Xiamen Cheng Man Co. ltd
    Email" [email protected]
    Phone:0086+15080396452

http://www.made-in-china.com/
  • Feb 23, 2011, 08:49 PM
    westywu
    Wuxi Wander pump industry Co. Ltd. Fake company, he is a cheat, all the contact info is personal info, no company in china.

Contact Person: Mr. Alex Wan (Director)
    Company: Wuxi Wander pump industry co. ltd.
    Address: Meicun, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
    Zip/Postal: 214112
    Telephone: 86-510-88153828
    Fax: 86-510-88153828
    Mobile: 86-13338764395
  • May 19, 2011, 08:01 PM
    blackberry83

I recommend a trust third party based in China, who can check chinese company's background. I once asked for their trade reference before, looks great.and checked a fake company in Shenzhen for me, lucky I saved 2500usd. I kepet her mail. [email protected], I think it's still available cause I received a blessing mail on valentine's day from her. Lol
  • Oct 31, 2011, 09:31 AM
    akanudo
    As for me if you need a products from a company in China you will have to go there by yourself and check it out, but be sure to contac the police for guildance. Never send money via western union or TT transfer.
  • Nov 22, 2011, 03:03 AM
    earns
    In China, there are indeed many similar liar. If you want the network to buy Chinese products cheap, I suggest you to relatively high profile site to make a purchase, and not deceived.
    As:
    Www.dealextreme.com
    Www.chinavasion.com
    Www.lightinthebox.com
    Www.tomtop.com
    Www.chinaewindow.net
    Www.vastwholesale.com

Best regards!