Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   How can I ask her? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=261245)

• Sep 16, 2008, 06:34 PM
    mileyfan431
    How can I ask her?
    Im 14 and there is this one really cool girl that I like and I'm afraid to say anything other than hi hey or hey katie!! :( :(

Im afraid to get next to her!!

She doesn't think I'm annoying and she asked about me earlier and she wondered if I liked her!
    My friend told her he didn't know!

What do I do?
    How do I approach her?
    How do I ask her??
    PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATE!! :( :( :( :(
  • Sep 16, 2008, 06:52 PM
    jjwoodhull
    Everyone is nervous to ask someone out. Maybe you should start with a group date. That will take some of the pressure off you. Get a group of friends going to the movies and ask her to come along.
  • Sep 16, 2008, 07:00 PM
    mileyfan431
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jjwoodhull
    Everyone is nervous to ask someone out. Maybe you should start with a group date. That will take some of the pressure off of you. Get a group of friends going to the movies and ask her to come along.

Yeah but we don't have anything and we can't go on group dates
    Small town!
    La Pine!
  • Sep 16, 2008, 07:01 PM
    nickeknew
    Same thing happened to me. Just tell her you like her ( even if it has to be on aim ) or have a friend tell her. It is the best way, before you get too attached just in case she says no.
  • Sep 16, 2008, 07:02 PM
    cax11
    You should try asking her to help you something, or even give her a wink to let her know that your interested
  • Sep 16, 2008, 07:04 PM
    cax11
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nickeknew
    Same thing happened to me. Just tell her you like her ( even if it has to be on aim ) or have a friend tell her. It is the best way, before you get too attached just in case she says no.

Yes that's right, try an get her email address and send her email, or her cell number and send her a text message, sometimes what we think we see is way off from reality but hey.. give it a shot, if it happens to be she likes u then whoopeee, if not, you'll live
  • Sep 16, 2008, 07:06 PM
    nickeknew
    Make sure to keep us updated daily about what happens!
  • Sep 17, 2008, 06:28 AM
    mileyfan431
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nickeknew
    Make sure to keep us updated daily about what happens!

Will do!
    I took a shower, brushed my teeth, added condish to my hair, deoderant, and I feel CONFIDENT!! :D :D :D
  • Sep 19, 2008, 06:11 PM
    mileyfan431
    I WENT OUT! I Didn't DO IT! I can't SAY IT TO HER! WHY?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
  • Sep 19, 2008, 06:20 PM
    cax11
    That's natural, your nervous, I remember my days of that, if it is to be it will be, don't stress over it, but you can make effort where needed
  • Sep 19, 2008, 07:39 PM
    nickeknew
    Just stay friends with her untilyou feel more comfortable
  • Sep 20, 2008, 07:19 PM
    JonLR92

I know its hard, I went through that like 11 months ago before I started going out with my girl. I was suppper shy, scared as heck just to go up to her. But the truth is that I look back and I wish I wasn't so stupid. I wasted all that time being afraid. Get over it bro, you'll thank yourself later.
  • Sep 20, 2008, 08:56 PM
    mileyfan431
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nickeknew View Post
    Just stay friends with her untilyou feel more comfortable

The only problem is even if I am friends I can only say hi to her!
    I can't say anything else!!
  • Sep 20, 2008, 10:48 PM
    411Help

Build up confidence. Don't do it over the web, text, or email. 9 out of 10 times the girl will think your cheesy.
  • Sep 21, 2008, 10:51 PM
    barbiechick123

Tell us a little what this girl is like,it may also depend on her personality. I know how you feel, the guy I like, I get so shy I just look down when he passes by me, all you have to do is talk to her about ANYTHING [music, movies, common interests], then as you guys talk more ask her to go somewhere with you. COnfidence is key my friend.. what do you have to lose?
  • Sep 22, 2008, 05:21 PM
    barbiechick123

Im glad you talked to her, see all u have to do is take is step by step. :D
  • Sep 26, 2008, 08:44 AM
    jsosad14

Don't be nervous dude, hey I've been there before, I just flat out told the girl I liked her and the girl I liked her and she liked me too so if it can haappen to me, it can happen to you. Just chill, the way it seems, I think she likes you too :)