Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   I know its harder for women to have an orgasam but it this normal for him to do? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=544189)

• Jan 14, 2011, 08:40 PM
    janice20
    I know its harder for women to have an orgasam but it this normal for him to do?
    When my boyfriend and I have sex which isn't that often we are both very busy. Sometimes he doesn't last that long, I think it's the exctiment from not doing it that often. Could that be it? Also is it normal for a guy to just get his orgasam and not work to hard for his girl to get hers I think its because he just gets so caught up in his own feel good zone and not thinking about anything else is this a bad thing?should I worry? Thanks we are in our 30's
  • Jan 14, 2011, 09:01 PM
    Enigma1999

How old are you two?

He sounds selfish... Very.
  • Jan 14, 2011, 09:07 PM
    Fr_Chuck

Sorry, your question really does not sound like 30 year old, but, is it common for a 18 year old boy, yes, Is it common for a 30 year old man, no, most are loving and caring on what their parent wants or needs.

So when you discuss this with him, or ask him to continue with specific things, what does he say
  • Jan 14, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Enigma1999

I missed the very last part about being in your 30,s.

Now with that out of the way, I really believe that you need to communicate that you want to be pleased as well.

Or else I would make him give you two orgasms first before you relieve him.

That's just me though!
  • Jan 14, 2011, 09:47 PM
    artlady
    You need to tell him what to do and you need to stop faking (if you are) to get him to finish.
    You are in a sexual relationship and you are sharing your bodies in the most intimate way but you can't talk? C'mon that is just goofy.Talk ! Talk !
  • Jan 14, 2011, 10:37 PM
    martinizing2

If it has been a while for most men it can be over fairly quickly if not controlled.
    Knowing this a man should be considerate enough to do what is necessary for him to delay and at the same time be sure he does what is necessary to satisfy his lady.

As said before, you need to communicate with him and let hin know what's going on with you.
    Most men find it stimulating to be told what to do and what their partner likes.

Also out of the bedroom communication about what is happening in the bedroom is always helpful. The more you communicate about everything the better off you are.

It sounds like your boyfriend may be somewhat inconsiderate or lacking in knowledge . But some education from you , done in a casual manner , might be the key to solving your problem.
  • Jan 15, 2011, 03:57 AM
    artlady
    As said before, you need to communicate with him and let hin know what's going on with you.
    Most men find it stimulating to be told what to do and what their partner likes.

martinizing2 YOU said it! People are screwing and they are not talking.It amazes me that people can have the most intimate of experience with their bodies but they can't TALK and share emotionally,its very sad.
  • Jan 15, 2011, 04:03 AM
    artlady
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    You are so right .a man will take care of a woman. A boy on the other hand ,we know how that goes :)