Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Paranormal Phenomena (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   What would you do if you see a vision? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=133453)

• Sep 25, 2007, 12:31 AM
    MayMsredrose
    What would you do if you see a vision?
    Dear All... What would you do if you see a vision or dream about someone gets hurt and you do not know that person but you feel responsible to warn him of what you saw... Especially if you are sure of what you saw because there are many incidents happened to you, which proved that your visions and dreams come true?? Please note that there is a way of commuication between you & that person... let's say chatting room or something like this site...

Ms. Redrose
  • Sep 25, 2007, 03:57 AM
    shygrneyzs
    Do you know this person well enough that this person trusts you?
  • Sep 25, 2007, 04:04 AM
    JoeCanada76
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Dear All.... What would you do if you see a vision or dream about someone gets hurt and you do not know that person but you feel responsible to warn him of what you saw .....Especially if you are sure of what you saw because there are many incidents happened to you, which proved that your visions and dreams come true????? Please note that there is a way of commuication between you & that person...let's say chatting room or something like this site....

Ms. Redrose

I have had them before, but in my own personal experience it is always somebody I know, somebody that I can warn.

If you know there is a way of communication of somebody that you can warn, say through this site or chatting room then I personally feel that you have an obligation to say something to that person. Once you relay that information, you have no control over if that person is going to believe you or not. Or except that your trying to help out but how are you going to feel if you do not at least try, right?
  • Sep 25, 2007, 04:05 AM
    cerulean
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MayMsredrose
    Dear All.... What would you do if you see a vision or dream about someone gets hurt and you do not know that person but you feel responsible to warn him of what you saw .....Especially if you are sure of what you saw because there are many incidents happened to you, which proved that your visions and dreams come true????? Please note that there is a way of commuication between you & that person...let's say chatting room or something like this site....

Ms. Redrose

I have visions and dreams that come true all the time.

I would lightly tell the person about the dream and tell them you have many dreams and visions that come true. Tell them you feel its your duty and obligation to inform them of this vision/dream, just in case it comes true. Tell them to be extra careful, do not panic, but just be on guard and more careful. At least then you have done your job.

Telling them of your vision/dream also changes the course of events and may alter the probabilities of it coming to pass! By all means, inform the person, do not live in fear. Fear is useless.
  • Sep 25, 2007, 11:12 PM
    MayMsredrose
    Thanks everybody for your feedback... I have already passed the message to that person so as you said at least I have done my duty...

Ms. Redrose