Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Teens (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=327)
-   -   When will my brests grow big? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=108735)

• Jul 10, 2007, 07:46 PM
    depressedhelp
    When will my brests grow big?
    Ook I'm 13 and I'm going through puberty but I still have a flat chest and other girls in my grade have big brests (yes I know about the 'different people different timing' thing) but when will they grow!? :(
  • Jul 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
    rankrank55
    No one here can tell you the exact time when you will experience breast growth... it will come... you may end up with an A cup or maybe even a D; no one knows. Love yourself for who you are!
  • Jul 10, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Lolitah_xx
    when I was 12 I was flat and then when I was 13 I was an A then I went to a B and by the end of the eighth grade I was a C.. I went from flat to big and now I'm 15 and I'm a D and I hate how big they are so just wait and don't wish that u have big 1's because then u don't know if boys like u 4 your breats or 4U but just b patient because your still growing =]
  • Jul 23, 2007, 10:59 AM
    flutefirst
    Hey..,.

I am a girl who started developing in 3rd and 4th grade, early and fast. People started to look at me differently. Basically, what you're experiencing is the same thing, just the opposite of my situation.

Enjoy the time when you are less developed. Because once you have started, girl you've started!

The time will come. Probably soon, but everyone is different. Some girls are 16 before they start to develop. Don't worry about a thing, and if people see you differently for that reason then they are not true friends.

Love yourself for who you are. Focus on the things that you love about yourself. That way you will see the rainbow instead of the rain.

Hang in there! :)
  • Jul 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Lotz_of_Questions
    You're still young.
    There is more then enough time for your breast to start growing.
    My older sister was 15 when she started developing. I started develping at age 10, so everyone is different. Not cause your mom, or sister have big/small breast, means you'll have the same as them.
    Just wait, and love your body no matter what.

Good Luck :)
  • Jul 24, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Ging1994
    Some people are late blumers and others stay flat chested don't know what you got till your all grown up
  • Aug 17, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Ging1994
    Depending on how far you are in puberty determens the probility there going to grow bigger if you just started there going to grow unless your family tends to be flat chested but if you've already gotten your period your brest are probably aren't going to grow much bigger
  • Aug 17, 2007, 12:53 PM
    LearningAsIGo
    They will change a lot in your life. I developed by 15, but I grew again at 21. Just be patient... and ask your mom. You'll probably develop in a similar time frame as to what she did.

No worries :)
  • Aug 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
    alkalineangel
    I was flat through softmore year of high school, then they just popped out there. LOL... it happenes at different times for different people. Don't be concerened with the size.
  • Aug 18, 2007, 08:51 AM
    MOWERMAN2468
    Only time will tell , don't rush nature.