Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Adult Sexuality (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=370)
-   -   Virgin or not? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17902)

• Jan 15, 2006, 12:15 PM
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    virgin or not?
    Hi pals
    Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?
  • Jan 15, 2006, 12:18 PM
    bizygurl
    Umm no, from what I have always understood as losing your virginity it is the actual act of sex with another person, and I don't believe that means the penetration with sex toys either
  • Jan 15, 2006, 01:09 PM
    JoeCanada76
    Definition of still having virginity is no intercourse. Has nothing to do with masturbation. The actual act of sex with somebody is the only way to lose it.
  • Jan 15, 2006, 01:40 PM
    nwsflash
    Definition of still having virginity is no intercourse period ! So don't get all worked up your fine.
  • Jan 15, 2006, 02:01 PM
    lilfyre
    A virgin is person who has not experienced sexual intercourse, if you have no done this then there for you are still virgin and you virginity is intact, your fine
  • Jan 15, 2006, 11:30 PM
    PrettyLady
    I agree with everyone. Masturbation will not take away your virginity. A virgin is someone who has not had sexual intercourse. Masturbation isn't sexual intercourse.
  • Jan 16, 2006, 03:27 AM
    DJ 'H'
    Masturbation bears no relevance to vaginity. Until you ave actually had sexual intercourse with someone your virgnity will remain in tact!
  • Jan 16, 2006, 04:58 AM
    RickJ
    I think the answer depends on how a person defines chastity - and whether the person holds importance to being chaste until marriage.

I am not passing judgment - or suggesting that anyone take this view... I'm just sharing a different angle...

In my home we teach chastity and definine it as reserving a sexual relationship (a physical, emotional and spiritual thing) for marriage. Orgasm is a part of - and the climax of - the sexual relationship.

We do affirm the joy (physical, aka orgasm) and benefits (spiritual, spousal relationship-wise and procreational) of a sexual relationship, but that all are to go together.

... so masturbation is a form of seeking a part of the sexual relationship (orgasm) outside of the sexual relationship.

Thanks for listening (if you did :p )
  • Jan 16, 2006, 05:18 AM
    DJ 'H'
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rickj
    I think the answer depends on how a person defines chastity - and whether the person holds importance to being chaste until marriage.

I am not passing judgment - or suggesting that anyone take this view...I'm just sharing a different angle...

In my home we teach chastity and definine it as reserving a sexual relationship (a physical, emotional and spiritual thing) for marriage. Orgasm is a part of - and the climax of - the sexual relationship.

We do affirm the joy (physical, aka orgasm) and benefits (spiritual, spousal relationship-wise and procreational) of a sexual relationship, but that all are to go together.

...so masturbation is a form of seeking a part of the sexual relationship (orgasm) outside of the sexual relationship.

Thanks for listening (if you did :p )

We always listen to you Rickj - and it's nice looking at things from all angles.
  • Jan 18, 2006, 02:52 PM
    midnightkiss
    Masturbation does not relate to your virginity. You only loose your virginity if you've had sex... not masturbation.
  • Feb 7, 2006, 02:21 AM
    nero2
    I think that you will still be a virgin even after you maturbate. You will lose virgin only after having intercourse. You will find out the different because if for guy if break virginity it can strech the skin all the way to the back. That what I know. If I am wrong feel free to tell me.
  • Jun 5, 2006, 05:11 PM
    QUEEEN
    LOSING VIRGINITY= FROM SEXSEXSEX.. haven't done it? Your still a virgin.. the end. Ohh and using tampons and stuff datll break the thing up there or w.e doesn't count...
  • Jun 5, 2006, 10:11 PM
    kp2171
    dear God if climaxing outside of intercourse = loss of virginity then I lost mine at, like 8 years old.

the first orgasm I remember was as a young kid after climbing up a long pole at a playground. Had this weird, cool sensation that meant nothing to me.

man. I must have climbed that thing a hundred times over the next few years. I miss that playground. =)
  • Jun 7, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Chery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    hi pals
    plz tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? or we lose our virginity only wen we hav sex with opposite partner?

This is a question you should be asking your parents!!!! If you don't trust them with this one, then you'll have problems. They should love you enough to explain the simple things to you when you are ready to ask.

I'm sure that you get the basics of human sexuality in school too, so get educated - for your own sake.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_9_16.gif
  • Jun 7, 2006, 07:02 PM
    s_cianci
    By definition a virgin is one who has never had sexual intercourse with a partner of the opposite sex. This therefore does not include masturbation.
  • Jun 7, 2006, 08:29 PM
    letmetellu
    I am from the old school that oral sex is a form of intercourse, I know I am going to get many different thoughts on this. But I feel that it is just as intimate as any other sex act. But others think it is no more of a sex act than kissing is... you got any thoughts?
  • Oct 10, 2007, 04:57 AM
    carlito5
    Quote:

Originally Posted by STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    hi pals
    tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? or we lose our virginity only wen we hav sex with opposite partner?

Yes you obviously lose your virginity when you have sex!
  • Oct 10, 2007, 05:00 AM
    carlito5
    Technically girls lose their virginity when the tissue inside breaks and they bleed a little bit means that their not virgins no more body! My friend said that she's still a virgin emotionly!