Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Relationships (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Jolienore Sticky comments. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=187766)

• Feb 24, 2008, 01:41 PM
    George_1950
    Jolienore Sticky comments.
    I would like this on an index card; thanks.
  • Feb 24, 2008, 01:50 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by George_1950
    I would like this on an index card; thanks.

Lol... well get to writing..
  • Feb 24, 2008, 07:56 PM
    dani04
    Awww I like this
  • Feb 24, 2008, 08:05 PM
    JoeCanada76
    Excellent thread you have started. Maybe ask to make a sticky.
  • Feb 24, 2008, 08:12 PM
    talaniman
    Geez, I've been saying the same thing for years, but your version is so much more eloquent, than "move on, love yourself". Thanks
  • Feb 24, 2008, 08:15 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Excellant thread you have started. Maybe ask to make a sticky.

I don't know how to make it a sticky... can you help?
  • Feb 24, 2008, 09:34 PM
    talaniman
    You have to have a moderator or administrator to do that, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see who is who and PM them. I was going to just put your link in my signature, as it will save me a lot of typing LOL.
  • Feb 24, 2008, 10:02 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by talaniman
    You have to have a moderator or administrator to do that, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see who is who and PM them. I was going to just put your link in my signature, as it will save me a lot of typing LOL.

Thanks for the help, will do that... I appreciate your help
  • Feb 24, 2008, 10:37 PM
    CaribMan
    Thank again jolie, that's was great advice will try to take it to heart... 1 more vote to sticky!
  • Feb 24, 2008, 10:41 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CaribMan
    thank again jolie, thats was great advice will try to take it to heart... 1 more vote to sticky!!

Thanks for reading... :-)
  • Feb 24, 2008, 10:57 PM
    FallenFromGrace
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jolienoire

Ha, if you are reading this it means you are hoping you can win a loved one back.

Actually I was reading this to find out why Jolie would be asking that question and thinking "Why the heck would she want someone who didn't want her?! ). I should have known... ;)
  • Feb 24, 2008, 11:10 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    Actually I was reading this to find out why Jolie would be asking that question and thinking "Why the heck would she want someone who didn't want her?!?). I should have known... ;)

Ha I got you.. lol... actually I do want someone who doesn't want me.. that is TOM Cruise.. lol
  • Feb 24, 2008, 11:14 PM
    FallenFromGrace
    Hmm.. He's too short for me. I'm 5'8".. so that poses a problem.
  • Feb 25, 2008, 07:28 AM
    JoeCanada76
    I hope your able to get a sticky and I put a link to your thread on my signature.
  • Feb 25, 2008, 08:31 AM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    Hmm.. He's too short for me. I'm 5'8".. so that poses a problem.

Hey I am 5ft 8 too, but I can bend down lol
  • Feb 25, 2008, 08:32 AM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I hope your able to get a sticky and I put a link to your thread on my signature.

Thanks a bunch! Really appreciated it
  • Feb 25, 2008, 01:26 PM
    ihatewestseneca
    Great thread... too bad sometimes you have to "Trojan Horse" good advice on people.
  • Feb 25, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Delow84
    Very good thread, would love to see it as a sticky :)
  • Feb 29, 2008, 12:39 PM
    temp973278
    I can't say anything more that these other people have already said. I had a lot of heartache in my relationships, and wanted to get them back, but as it turns out I moved on and found the man of my dreams, and now I have a beautiful son and home with him.
  • Feb 29, 2008, 12:53 PM
    jolienoire
    Quote:

Originally Posted by temp973278
    I can't say anything more that these other people have already said. I had a lot of heartache in my relationships, and wanted to get them back, but as it turns out I moved on and found the man of my dreams, and now I have a beautiful son and home with him.

That's so wonderful... we will survive.. . That's what I try to tell people, that a failed relationship brings you one step closer to the one you are destined to be with...

Best wishes to you and your family...