Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Come chat. Everyone welcome! Come to remember, or realize why we're all here. (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=644936)

• Mar 22, 2012, 05:03 PM
    88sunflower
    Well I wouldn't congrats me on that. I have been gone a long time. But thank you. Just seems like it was yesterday I was new here. Guess I am still in a sense.

How are you and the hubby?
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:08 PM
    88sunflower
    Ugh its been to long I can't figure things out. It is like I am new. Where the heck do I go to change things. Like my signature?
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Alty
    M's here, and Sunny's here! The old gang is coming together! I'm tickled pink. :)

Wouldn't count on Sneezy coming back. The kid is studying for finals right now. Last semester of med school before he goes out and practices what he learned. It's been a tough year for him. All he does is study. In fact, I'm worried about him. I know he's not sleeping, or eating. It's study study study. But maybe I could talk him into coming back for a while during his summer break. We'll see.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:19 PM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    M's here, and Sunny's here! The old gang is coming together! I'm tickled pink. :)

Wouldn't count on Sneezy coming back. The kid is studying for finals right now. Last semester of med school before he goes out and practices what he learned. It's been a tough year for him. All he does is study. In fact, I'm worried about him. I know he's not sleeping, or eating. It's study study study. But maybe I could talk him into coming back for a while during his summer break. We'll see.

Alty I may not stay long. Where is my old blue skin? How do I change things? I feel so lost. How funny. I have no patience for this. AGghhh... banging head.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Alty I may not stay long. Where is my old blue skin? How do I change things? I feel so lost. How funny. I have no patience for this. AGghhh....banging head.

Go to "profile" a screen should pop up. On the left hand corner of that screen there's a button that says "take me back to the old skin". Hit that, and you'll be back in the good skin. :)
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:25 PM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Go to "profile" a screen should pop up. On the left hand corner of that screen there's a button that says "take me back to the old skin". Hit that, and you'll be back in the good skin. :)

Nope, not seeing it. I see my profile, clicked it and I see all my threads. No option for that. What the heck. I will just go crawl back under my quiet rock.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:28 PM
    Alty
    I may have given you the wrong directions. Give me a sec. I'll log out, log back in, and tell you exactly what to do. :)
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:29 PM
    Wondergirl
    Or go to Edit Options, then scroll to the bottom of all the choices, and change the skin one to Light.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Alty
    OMG! I think I just broke it! Now I'm stuck! I don't even have the option to go to my profile. Sunny, hold me. I'm scared! :(
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:33 PM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Or go to Edit Options, then scroll to the bottom of all the choices, and change the skin one to Light.

Edit Options as the blue box I see in my text box? I did that and was able to hide my signature. But that's it. Why am I so lost I used to be here for hours at a time!
    Wondergirl
    You're on GO, Alty. How did you get there?? You're fading... fading... fading... OMG, I can't see you hardly at all!
    88sunflower
    Quote:

OMG! I think I just broke it! Now I'm stuck! I don't even have the option to go to my profile. Sunny, hold me. I'm scared! :(

I can't hold you Alty, you know how the boys are here. We will suffer in silence.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    I can't hold you Alty, you know how the boys are here. We will suffer in silence.

Go to Profile and in the left column find Edit Options, Sunny!! Quick! We have to save Alty!
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You're on GO, Alty. How did you get there??? You're fading...fading...fading...OMG, I can't see you hardly at all!

WG, I don't know how I got here, and worse, I can't get back! I'm really afraid.

Sunny, is that you over there? Wave your arms! I'm coming to find you!

HELP! HELP!
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Alty
    Okay, I don't have a profile, I can't edit options, I can't do anything. I'm stuck here. I'm not even sure this is the Go skin, or VGo. It looks like the old skin, but all the options are gone, the font is different, and I have no way of changing things back.

I think I broke AMHD! :(
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Wondergirl
    No luck with Profile -> Edit Options?

And Ben's sleeping. I'll find Cliff or Ram.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:40 PM
    Alty
    I don't have edit options anymore. It's gone.

It's like I'm stuck between Go, VGO and V2, with no options.

I can't even logout unless I go to a thread.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Wondergirl
    Is it dark where you are? Go to your car and stand on the roof and wave to me. Hold up one finger (not the middle one, though).
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:42 PM
    88sunflower
    All I see is my profile. Great. Alty help me. Honest to god it had to be me. I make an appearance and bang, its broken. Well I have a few choice words let me tell you.
  • Mar 22, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Wondergirl
    I have a call out to Ram and to Cliff.