Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Current Events (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=486)
-   -   Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=417499)

• Nov 19, 2009, 12:37 PM
    NeedKarma
    Quote:

Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I think can safely say you have no equal.

Correct! I'm not part of a group, I'm an individual, a dad, a husband, an employee.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 12:39 PM
    spitvenom

I could careless who Glenn Beck pays for PR and what side of the isle they are on. Cause lets be honest PR is just about money.

What I care about is that girl in AZ If he didn't do it why doesn't he say he didn't do it he is hiding something. He has gone to great lengths not to bring this up. If he didn't do it he should just say he didn't do it. By him ignoring it, it just makes him look more guilty. So what is he hiding? I'm just asking questions.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
    speechlesstx

Spit, it was a baseless rumor," an admitted satire.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:03 PM
    speechlesstx

And besides, killing a young girl never stopped Kennedy from holding office... for life.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:04 PM
    NeedKarma
    Quote:

Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    I could careless who Glenn Beck pays for PR and what side of the isle they are on. Cause lets be honest PR is just about money.

What I care about is that girl in AZ If he didn't do it why doesn't he say he didn't do it he is hiding something. He has gone to great lengths not to bring this up. If he didn't do it he should just say he didn't do it. By him ignoring it, it just makes him look more guilty. So what is he hiding? I'm just asking questions.

All he has to do is prove he didn't do it. I wonder if palin is aware of this in her eventual running mate. But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:06 PM
    ETWolverine
    Quote:

Before Glenn Beck can run for anything he needs to come out and deny he allegedly killed a girl in AZ in the 90's. Why won't he? What does he have to hide? I'm just asking questions!

How come you don't come out and answer questions about that rape you committed. I'm not saying you actually committed a rape, I'm just asking questions...

Elliot
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:07 PM
    ETWolverine
    Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    All he has to do is prove he didn't do it. I wonder if palin is aware of this in her eventual running mate. But we can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?

When are you going to come forward and prove that you didn't have a homosexual relationship with Bill Clinton. I'm not saying you did, I'm just asking...

Elliot
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:12 PM
    spitvenom

We do know it is fake it is just funny. I know you guys probably don't watch South Park but you have to see the episode that was on a few weeks ago called "dances with smurfs" the one kid gets to do the morning announcements at school and basically turns the morning announcements into the Glenn Beck show it is so funny!! If you go to South Park Studios it is episode 1313 it is to funny.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:13 PM
    spitvenom
    I have never committed rape. Never been a suspect and never been accused. SEE IS THAT SO HARD ET!!
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:14 PM
    ETWolverine
    Quote:

I have never committed rape. Never been a suspect and never been accused. SEE IS THAT SO HARD ET!!!!!!

Really? I don't see any proof that you didn't commit a rape. I just have your word for it. Can you prove you didn't do it?

Elliot
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:22 PM
    NeedKarma
    So that beck thing needs looking into. As well as Palin's husband's penchant for wanting Alaska to secede.

ET, you have no clue as to why the satire exists. That makes it even funnier. :)
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:23 PM
    spitvenom

What date did it happen?
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:30 PM
    spitvenom

Actually ET I should ask you what date estimated time and state did it happen in?
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:31 PM
    NeedKarma
    BTW ET, Bill and I broke up, I don't want to talk about it.

Spit: about Todd "first dude": Palin spouse was member of states' rights party - John McCain News- msnbc.com
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:38 PM
    spitvenom

I know NK I have seen that before.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:38 PM
    speechlesstx
    Quote:

I have never committed rape. Never been a suspect and never been accused. SEE IS THAT SO HARD ET!!!!!!

That's OK Spit, I was once suspected of having a fantasy football team but I can't prove it any more. :D
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:50 PM
    spitvenom
    Quote:

Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    That's ok Spit, I was once suspected of having a fantasy football team but I can't prove it any more. :D

You are still tied for 3rd. I can't coach at all I sit McNabb and he has 67 fantasy points I won still but c'mon man!!
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:57 PM
    ETWolverine
    Quote:

What date did it happen?

I don't know... you're the one who did it. You tell me.

See how easy it is to play this game?

Elliot
  • Nov 19, 2009, 01:58 PM
    speechlesstx
    Quote:

You are still tied for 3rd. I can't coach at all I sit McNabb and he has 67 fantasy points I won still but c'mon man!!!!!

Hey, at least you won.
  • Nov 19, 2009, 02:03 PM
    spitvenom

ET at least with the Beck thing they gave a date and a state. You can't even come up with one so I can prove I was there or not. Come on you are better then that.