Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil-mama08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Pregnancy nipples
    I was just wondering... I am 4 1/2 months pregnant and I want to know if my nipples will shrink down to the normal size? They have gotten darker and bigger. I know this is suppose to happen but I want to know if it will go back down in size of the whole nipple and the colour. Thank you!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 03:34 PM

Mine didn't completely, but yours may, everyone is different.

They will still get darker and bigger throughout your pregnancy, and will remain that way until you are done nursing.

It's just wait and see.

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Yup, they will go back to normal. This is all due to pregnancy hormones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and bleeding nipples [ 7 Answers ]

I am 22 weeks pregnant and just noticed that my right nipple is bleeding. Both on it's own and when it's squeezed. I've read that this can be a sign of breast cancer, and am now scared because breast cancer runs in my family. The thing is I am only 19 so I feel like it is very unlikely to be...

Sensitive nipples [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, good health, on birth control pills, long term relationship... Today is the 2nd week of my birth control pack, and my nipples are oddly sensitive. I have heard that they get more sensitive as your period comes nearer, but that's all I've heard about sensitive nipples. ...

Leaking nipples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, over the last week or so I have been feeling unwell, nausea, headaches, shortness of breath and very lethargic. I had my period one week and a week rest and then got it again. I have the implant in and it is my second one and is not so good as the first. What I'm concerned about is just now...

Why do men have nipples? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sorry. I know this question sound ridiculous, but I was asked this earlier today and I wondered the same thing. I understand that women have them to feed their babies, but what purpose do nipples hold on a man? Its not like he really needs them for anything.

Nipples are getting tender is that a sign of pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 4 dpo and I was wondering if there was any women out there that experienced tender nipples this soon. Could this be a sign that I could be pregnant or getting ready to start my period?

View more questions Search