Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Leaking nipples
    Hi, over the last week or so I have been feeling unwell, nausea, headaches, shortness of breath and very lethargic. I had my period one week and a week rest and then got it again. I have the implant in and it is my second one and is not so good as the first. What I'm concerned about is just now I had fluid leaking out of both breast... what is wrong with me??
    I have also done a pregnancy test and been to the doctor who had put it down to gastro, this is not normal and would like to know what is wrong with me, please can anyone help me?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 11:25 PM
    Go back to the doctor, you cannot get an adequate diagnosis here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipples leaking? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay this morning I didn't have time to shower so I just knelt over the bathtub and washed my hair, resting my chest on a folded towel. When I stood up to brush my teeth, I noticed in the mirror that my new bra had a "wet" looking dot on each breast. Then I realized the dots were exactly where my...

Two different sized nipples [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and today I looked at my breasts after my shower. I noticed that the area around the nipple (I'm not sure what it's called) of my right breast was much larger than my left. Should I be concerned?:confused:

Sore nipples [ 5 Answers ]

I have sore nipples, but I'm not pregnant. Have been under a lot of stress, the past few months and have not had my period. What could that mean?

Leaking nipples [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if they have the same problem as me? I have a greenish fluid leaking from my nipples, does anyone know what this means?

Blood leaking from nipples [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 weeks pregnant and I started leaking colostrum a little over a month ago. My left side is clear like it is suppose to be but on my right breast I am leaking blood. It is bright red and is sore. I have heard of people leaking once they are breastfeeding but this is my first pregnancy. It is...

View more questions Search