Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helloo88 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Aug 1, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Implantation Bleeding?
    So I had unprotected sex, while on the birth control pill. I wasn't on the pill for long though. Over 14 days though. He did the "pull out" method. How stupid of me? I know he didn't in me, but what were worried about is precum. Because he has no idea about his precum or about it, in general. About a week or so goes by, and its close to getting my period. I got it on the 4th of last month, now it's the 1st of this month. Yesterday, I got symptoms of implantation bleeding, which is pinkish, brownish. But the thing is, I get that all the time. I get discharge quite often. Throughout the day, it picked up, into a blood. I've been wearing a tampon. And every time I take it out, to replace it. There is blood on it. A quite a bit of blood. A red red red red blood. A normal color blood you would get during your period. The blood isn't so heavy that I always need to rush to the bathroom to change my tampon, but it's there. So what do you think? Implantation, or my period? * and oh, by the way. The doctor said that since I'm in my last "set" type thing of my birth control pills, that this is the time, I SHOULD be getting my period. Can birth control lighten your period? So there are TWO questions, please help me. PLEASEEE!!

Now one more thing...
    This bleeding isn't constant, but it comes.
    Just like a period, isn't always constant.
    But it also just comes.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 09:37 AM
    To me, it sounds like your period. Implantation bleeding is more like spotting, rather than a constant flow. But I would like to say that 14 days of taking the pill isn't long enough for it to be very effective, and you should use another form of birth control along with it, such as condoms.

The pill can lighten your period, make cramps less severe, and in some cases it can make you skip a period or two.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Please read these FAQs
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...ert-53865.html

Do you wonder if you are pregnant?

As well as this one from another member, Stormy69

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ing-26487.html
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Yes pre- can get you pregnant as there is a small amount of sperm in it, and neither of you can feel its release. Whenever in doubt, it never hurts to take a hpt, however the bleeding you have sounds like a period esp since you are in that area of the pills for the month, and yes, using birth control can cause your periods to be different(lighter, heavier, shorter, longer, late, early, etc) Using a secondary form of because is always a good idea, (such as condoms) esp if you are late/missed on a pill.(also, make sure you are regularly tested for std's etc, once you start having intercourse.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation Bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my last period on 27 Feb 07 and about a week ago on the 20th I started having this brownish spotting that was much lighter than my normal period and it stopped this morning. Could this be implantation bleeding or am I just paranoid?

Implantation Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I'm pregnant but not sure how far along. I hada period on October 25, 2006 and with having a 25 day cycle my next period would be November 19, 2006 but I came on four days later with very light bleeding and know cramps. I took a home test on December 18, 2006 which was positive would...

Could this be implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was December 30th to Jan 3rd. I am also trying to conceive. My ovulation period was between Jan 10th-14th. I had sex the 11th. My next period is due January 28th and my periods are like clock work and are every 29 days and I'm not on the pill and haven't been for 2 years. So this is...

Is it implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Its around the time of my period, my period should come next week, but it came a little early. At first I had brown stuff come out, then pink and then it was a faint red then it stopped. Then it came back a few hours and stopped again. Then I just started 2 bleed red.. not heavy, heavy but I have...

Implantation bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I may have had implantation bleeding but I am not sure as I have been told different things, I bleed for two days both of which lasted less than 12 hours and were how described I am now currently not bleedin but myt real period hasn't come along, could that be why? I also did a test...

View more questions Search