Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Pregnancy & New Motherhood (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   Is my girlfriend pregnant? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=93536)

• May 17, 2007, 11:38 AM
    angel1no
    Is my girlfriend pregnant?
    OK I'm trying to figure out if my ex-girlfriend is pregnant or not.im only 16 this is the story I last had sex with her a month ago.and I didn't use a condomn and I didn't take out when I felt it coming up.Thats my fault.So recently in school she was missing for two class periods.finally came back out the nurses off to make a long story short she said she took a pregnancy test and it came up half negative half positive.now I don't no if she's lying or not.but can it possible that she's pregnant?? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS
  • May 17, 2007, 11:54 AM
    babieface85
    I have never heard of a half negative half positive pregnancy test. Did the test come up with one line or two? If the second line was light then the test is positive. If the test only had one line it was negative.
  • May 17, 2007, 12:49 PM
    don8
    Did she show you the pregnancy test? Is it possible that she is just trying to get you back? I mean I hate to say that but like babyface85 said there is no such thing as a half positive half negative test. And you did say ex so...
  • May 21, 2007, 03:43 PM
    MummaCrash
    Quote:

Originally Posted by babieface85
    I have never heard of a half negative half positive pregnancy test. Did the test come up with one line or two? If the second line was light then the test is positive. If the test only had one line it was negative.

I was 8 weeks pregnant with one full line and half another line. Tests do NOT ALWAYS work.
    Best thing she can do is go to the Doctor and ask for a blood test to confirm pregnancy.
  • May 21, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Myth
    I would suggest that you ask your mom or even worse her mom if it is true. If she is lying about it she would get into a lot of trouble and maybe learn a lesson in the process. If she isn't then your collective parents would already know and you wouldn't have to stress about telling them. I hope you have learned your lesson too... If your going to have sex wrap it up. There are a lot more things out there that are worse than a child.
  • May 21, 2007, 04:48 PM
    AreYOUready123
    I've never heard of a pregnancy test being half negative/ half positive. But I agree with Myth, talk to you mom about it.
  • May 21, 2007, 04:57 PM
    carherine
    Well I was 6 weeks pregnant and the first test said one full line and a half so I mean it is posable for it to say half neg/half pos but talk to your mom and get her to call the girls mom to find out what is going on and how old is the girl
  • May 21, 2007, 05:14 PM
    JoeCanada76
    Half pregnant and Half not. That does not make any sense.

I guess if she feels it necessary she will let you know one way or another, I would hope.

You need to ask questions, to possibly get any answers.
  • May 24, 2007, 04:17 PM
    kdsj0514
    I was ask her to take a test when your there so that you can see the results you have the right to know one way or the other. You can't be hafe pregnant. Two lines she is and one she's not.
  • May 25, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Marily
    When I first took a pregnancy test there were only 1 and a half lines visible, so I went to take a blood test and it came back positive, I was pregnant.
  • May 25, 2007, 09:47 AM
    buggage
    The important thing here is for her to take another test with you there and show it to you. If she is pregnant, you deserve to see the proof for yourself. Also, even if you did pull out before you went, there is still a large posibility of her getting pregnant, as pre-(not felt by the man or woman when released) contains sperm. There is ALWAYS a possibility of pregnancy when you have sex, whether it is protected or not. However, your chances are significantly lower if you use protection, and (esp at your ages,) you should be taking steps to not only prevent pregnancy, but stds as well.
  • May 31, 2007, 02:58 PM
    kaotik1Life
    Quote:

Originally Posted by angel1no
    ok im trying to figure out if my ex-girlfriend is pregnant or not.im only 16 this is the story i last had sex with her a month ago.and i didnt use a condomn and i didnt take out when i felt it coming up.Thats my fault.So recently in school she was missing for two class periods.finally came back out the nurses off to make a long story short she said she took a pregnancy test and it came up half negative half positive.now i dont no if shes lying or not.but can it possible that shes pregnant???????????.PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS

Pretty much!! Wait it out and get another pregnancy test, also your going to go through lots of if she is pregnant!! She's going to go through mad moods!
  • May 31, 2007, 06:50 PM
    sanluispotosi_mx1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by angel1no
    ok im trying to figure out if my ex-girlfriend is pregnant or not.im only 16 this is the story i last had sex with her a month ago.and i didnt use a condomn and i didnt take out when i felt it coming up.Thats my fault.So recently in school she was missing for two class periods.finally came back out the nurses off to make a long story short she said she took a pregnancy test and it came up half negative half positive.now i dont no if shes lying or not.but can it possible that shes pregnant???????????.PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS

Well.. it could be possible.. I mean.. its not hard getting pregnant. Immediately take her to the doctor. Its very important to make sure so that way she and the baby can be healthy and safe.