Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Member Discussions (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=487)
-   -   How many times have we read this one? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=89245)

• May 16, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Emland
    Talaniman, you have to keep asking until you get the answer you want, doncha know.
  • May 16, 2007, 08:12 AM
    excon
    Hello:

It's a good thing you got me around here to clean up after you. I ALWAYS tell them what they want to hear. What?? Isn't that our job? I'm so warm and fuzzy with 'em. They love it here cause of me.

excon
  • May 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
    talaniman
    Oh my gosh, Just answered a post. Was informed to view profile and the OP had 6 questions in the last month and a half. The bad news, I was already on 5 of them, with pretty much the same answer. Serves them right for asking the same question. Pass the koolaid.
  • May 16, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Lowtax4eva
    Wow, I totally forgot what exactly prompted me to make this one, I must have been fed up about something. I'm glad to see it's not just me that feels this way sometimes and very awesome that this generated so many responses.

And yes, sometimes it does seem someone is waiting for them to be told their case is special and the obvious (only) solution won't apply to them. "Here's a link to a solution that doesnt exist, for your conveninence it's in bullet points, and the bullet points are large red arrows"
  • May 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Matt3046
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon
    Hello:

It's a good thing you got me around here to clean up after you. I ALWAYS tell them what they want to hear. What??? Isn't that our job? I'm so warm and fuzzy with 'em. They love it here cause of me.

excon

And a fine job you do with that.:eek:
  • May 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    tawnynkids
    All of this is SO true, so hilarious, and just brilliant! You have all put a huge smile on my face today, thanks!

I was wondering if it was also written somewhere (that I have obviously missed!) that it is somehow more beneficial if different people continue to post the same response to an OP particularly when the OP has never checked back and the OP is oh say MONTHS OLD! Except for the sole purpose of "upping" their own post count? Or is it just silly ole me that finds that horrifically annoying?
  • May 16, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Matt3046
    All of this is SO true, so hilarious, and just brilliant! You have all put a huge smile on my face today, thanks!

I was wondering if it was also written somewhere (that I have obviously missed!) that it is somehow more beneficial if different people continue to post the same response to an OP particularly when the OP has never checked back and the OP is oh say MONTHS OLD! Except for the sole purpose of "upping" their own post count? Or is it just silly ole me that finds that horrifically annoying?
  • May 16, 2007, 05:45 PM
    tawnynkids
    LOL... nice... Matt is the culprit... you should be taken out and publicly flogged... bad boy!! :)