Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Other Food & Drink (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=511)
-   -   Pudding pops? (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=116176)

• Aug 3, 2007, 10:58 AM
    alkalineangel
    Pudding pops?
    OK I know this is silly, but humor me for a few minutes...

I NEED to find pudding pops... you know those fancy little ice cream delicacies they used to serve as a treat in the cafeteria... the chocolaty/vanilla swirled goodness that melted in your mouth... Does anyone know where you can find these things? I have checked Kroger, Walmart, Meijer, Valumart... im lost. :(
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:02 AM
    jrb252000
    The wal-marts down here in Tn recently started carring the Jell-o Pudding Pops again.
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:03 AM
    GlindaofOz
    Yummmmmmm, I loved pudding pops. I live on the east coast and last summer I was craving them and searched everywhere and never found them. I wonder if they stopped making them?
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:04 AM
    alkalineangel
    They did and I heard they were back, but I can't find them... maybe I just need to wait a little longer... we're a little slower here in Kentucky-land :)
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:06 AM
    GlindaofOz
    Really... hmmm I'll guess I'll to go searching this weekend.

Sometimes on their websites they list where they can get it...
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:07 AM
    jrb252000
    Lol I live near the Ken-ducky border and I seen them in the Wal-Mart there. They sell out fast though. Sometimes you can also ask the store for special orders and or the contact of the supplier.
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:09 AM
    GlindaofOz
    Popsicle Product Locator

Here is the store locator

Maybe your going to have to bribe a stock boy!
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:13 AM
    alkalineangel
    LOL... my pregnant butt bribing a stockboy?. that will happen... LOL... but Ill fight for my craving. LOL... thanks all!
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:30 AM
    GlindaofOz
    I'd work that pregnancy in your favor if it was me I would go to the store manager and just tell him "I'm pregnant and normally I'm able to satisfy all my pregnancy cravings here however (here's where you start crying) I really want pudding pops...the baby clearly needs something thats only found in pudding pops....you're killing my baby but not getting me pudding pops" then you just dissolve into a big mess until people all are paying attention and the store manager is flustered and red and finally agrees to give you a case...
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:32 AM
    alkalineangel
    PMSL!! You are a trip... lol... I don't think I could do it without laughing... LOL
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:35 AM
    jrb252000
    Lol I have to spread some reputation around before I can give you anymore GlindaofOz but that was a great answer
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:35 AM
    GlindaofOz
    Just imagine everyone in the store tsk-tsking "that man made a pregnant woman cry"
  • Aug 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    alkalineangel
    LOL... too funny. You just made my day, glinda. Thanks.
  • Aug 3, 2007, 12:11 PM
    happylady123
    Try to make it yourself. Just buy a pack of popsicle sticks and the pudding cups. Stick the popsicle stick in the pudding cup and freeze.