Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Medical Science (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Gynecologist (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=706235)

• Oct 1, 2012, 04:48 PM
    wonderboy975670
    Gynecologist
    I've been dating a girl for about 2 months now. We first tried have sex a couple of days ago but I think that her clitorides was to tight to fit my penis. We didn't manage to have sex at the end. Could you please help me? How such a thing could be happening? I never had this kind of problem again.
  • Oct 1, 2012, 05:16 PM
    teacherjenn4
    How old are both of you?
  • Oct 1, 2012, 05:18 PM
    smoothy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    How old are both of you?

I second that... for a number of reasons, that will become apparent when we get an answer.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 08:49 AM
    wonderboy975670
  • Oct 2, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Wondergirl
    Do you know anything about female genital anatomy, like what's all down there and what the parts are called?

What's a clitorides?
  • Oct 2, 2012, 09:21 AM
    wonderboy975670
    No I don't really know much about female anatomy but please this isn't a quiz here. We are having a problem and I would be graceful if you could somehow help us. Thanks a lot.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderboy975670 View Post
    No I don't really know much about female anatomy but please this isn't a quiz here. We are having a problem and I would be graceful if you could somehow help us. Thanks a lot.

Part of the problem is your lack of knowledge about female anatomy.

Do you know what a hymen is?
  • Oct 2, 2012, 09:33 AM
    ScottGem
    I suggest you go to your local library or book store and get a copy of the Joy of Sex or some other similar book.

For you to be so ignorant of sexual issues at 22 is shocking. Yes it is possible for a woman to be too tight, especially the first time.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 12:03 PM
    wonderboy975670
    No unfortunately I don't
  • Oct 2, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Wondergirl
    Women do not have a body part called a "clitorides."
  • Oct 2, 2012, 02:59 PM
    ScottGem
    Quote:

no unfortunately I don't

You don't know what a hymen is? Are you sure you are 22? Where did you grow up?

Again, go to your library and get a book and learn before you touch your girlfriend again.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 03:19 PM
    wonderboy975670
    Yes. How is that related to the problem?
  • Oct 2, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Wondergirl
    Quote:

yes. how is that related to the problem?

It has EVERYTHING to do with it!! Read up on female anatomy.

And what is a "clitorides"?
  • Oct 2, 2012, 03:26 PM
    wonderboy975670
    Right. Can't you tell me about what could be the problem if are aware of the situation?
  • Oct 2, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Alty
    The problem is that if you tried to put your penis in her clitoris, which is not her vagina, then you, you would have major issues. The clitoris is about the size of the tip of your pinky finger, and it doesn't have an "entrance".

The fact that you said you tried to have sex, and tried to put your penis in her clitoris, is alarming at the age of 22. That's why you need to figure out how a woman's body is built, and how it works.

Here's some info on the clitoris.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&...JamOlr-jS1GXAg

I'd slap you if you tried to insert your penis there.

Do some research. Neither one of you know what you're doing, and that's why you're having issues.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 03:46 PM
    wonderboy975670
    Right. Thanks for the information. I am not really sure that was what was happening but it's a possibility.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 04:10 PM
    dontknownuthin
    There's no shame in not knowing something if you are willing to learn. Many cultures keep youth in the dark about sexuality and don't even permit dating do we don't need to be do harsh. I second the advice That you read up on sex and the female body.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    There's no shame in not knowing something if you are willing to learn. Many cultures keep youth in the dark about sexuality and don't even permit dating do we don't need to be do harsh. I second the advice That you read up on sex and the female body.

The advice may have come off as harsh, but the written word often does.

It's very hard to convey tone and meaning when you're writing.

Fact is, the OP has no knowledge about the female body. He conveyed that very eloquently, even if he didn't spell it correctly.

Bottom line, if any man tried to insert his penis into my clitoris, both of us would be disappointed. Me more than him, since I know that no penis would fit there, and if a man tried, it would be not only painful, but not productive.

The OP needs to learn the female body before he tries again, and he needs to stop being so sure of himself since he really doesn't have a clue.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 04:58 PM
    smoothy
    I do hope they at least know the proper methods of birth control so they don't get another surprise neither are ready for.
  • Oct 2, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Alty
    Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I do hope they at least know the proper methods of birth control so they don't get another surprise neither are ready for.

If he's trying to insert his penis into her clitoris, I think they may be okay. ;)