Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Good qualities (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=220588)

• May 27, 2008, 09:58 PM
    cal823
    Good qualities
    Thought it would be a nice idea to bring to this forum.
    What you do, is you post a/some good qualities or things you like about the person who posted before you, then the next person to post posts about you, etc.
    Sound like a good idea?
  • May 28, 2008, 04:19 AM
    templelane
    I'm scared to go first! We used to play this at school when one of us was being bullied to cheer them up.

Cal is kind, caring, creative and very smart!

How's life treating you anyway? Have you finished your exams yet or will you just be starting?
  • May 28, 2008, 07:03 AM
    cal823
    Exams are in a few weeks, life has been okay
    Okay, now someone complement temple :)
  • May 28, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Curlyben
    Cal has difficultly hiding ;)
  • May 28, 2008, 07:22 AM
    NeedKarma
    I like Curly. He gets my techie jokes and seems to have never lost his sense of wonder (perfect for a new daddy).
  • May 29, 2008, 06:08 PM
    cal823
    But what about temple! Temple!
    :s
  • May 29, 2008, 06:39 PM
    AKaeTrue
    I really like the user name, templelane, and what it stands for/where it came from... I would have never guessed it in a hundred years!

Also, I have read some very caring responses from temple at AMHD for a very long time now.:)

And Karma... he has a very strong personality!:)
  • Jun 4, 2008, 10:21 AM
    startover22
    AkaeTrue is a wonderful mother and wife. (no I am not her husband) She goes above and beyond when it comes to family! She does fantastic gardening. Even when no one else had followed through, she did! Ak can give you a clear headed response, she says it how it is and I like that, adding her heart is just the tip of the iceberg to her answers here at the desk! She is spunky, and sweet, Ak, you are great! Thank you for all of the funnies, serious stuff, and emotional support you have given! (not to mention she used to have a pink couch!) WOW!
  • Jun 4, 2008, 11:07 AM
    firmbeliever
    Start is a wonderful woman, great mom, and an exceptional friend!

Speaks from her heart and cares about everyone(almost;)) especially children.
    She is a superwoman when it comes to her chores! Practical too!

It is funny that I come onto this thread right after start,cause I have benfitted many times from her friendship and caring nature.
  • Jun 4, 2008, 01:35 PM
    HistorianChick
    Firm is an amazing, honest, upfront, caring, example of grace. The answers that come from Firmy are always straight from the heart and sincere.

:)
  • Jun 4, 2008, 08:29 PM
    friend4u178
    HC is a very charismatic person , intelligent , honest , thoughtful , caring , popular and a giver of great advice.

She's also a Hottie :D
  • Jun 5, 2008, 01:35 PM
    HistorianChick
    Quote:

Originally Posted by friend4u178
    HC is a very charismatic person , intelligent , honest , thoughtful , caring , popular and a giver of great advice.

She's also a Hottie :D

Aww, M, you made me blush! :p You're not too shabby yourself, Mr. Aussie Hunk, you! ;)