Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Virtual bar (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=154477)

• Nov 21, 2007, 06:39 AM
    curlybenswife
    Virtual bar
    The bar is open step on in and order a drink pull up a pew and have a chat the bar staff are friendly and the fires are lit.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/beds/pho...tonbuzzard.jpg
  • Nov 21, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Synnen
    Mmmm... coffee...
  • Nov 21, 2007, 06:44 AM
    curlybenswife
    :D its freshly brewed just for you hunn saved you a seat over by the fire its all snuggly and warm :D
  • Nov 21, 2007, 07:50 AM
    shatteredsoul
    Can I put a little zambuca in my coffee for an extra kick?? Add a double shot of espresso tooooooo!! MMM good morning all!!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 08:23 AM
    startover22
    MMMM, I like this... I could get very comfy! Hey ladies, how are things?
    "Vanilla Latte' w/ extra whip cream, please"
  • Nov 21, 2007, 09:18 AM
    curlybenswife
    Shattered my dear you can add that kick anyway you like ;) Start You get cumfey but don't you expect me to get you drunk ;)
  • Nov 21, 2007, 09:22 AM
    startover22
    LOL, CBW... I am waiting till Theo comes out of there for you to do that...
    Mmmmm... not to long sweet heart!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 09:32 AM
    curlybenswife
    Nope not long at all got to get the goose fat for christmas first ;)
  • Nov 21, 2007, 09:47 AM
    startover22
    LMAO... goose fat? I need to concentrate on Thanksgiving first... house needs a good run through and pick up and moppin and what not...
    Darn I have gotten a lot done already this morning, including getting a mouthy ten year old out the door... Damn!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 09:50 AM
    rpg219
    Let's start it off right with a mimosas please
  • Nov 21, 2007, 10:09 AM
    magprob
    Mind if I smoke?Thanks... got a light? A double shot of Beam with a water back. Thanks.
  • Nov 21, 2007, 10:15 AM
    curlybenswife
    You can smoke away seeing as its virtual mag ;) now burn one for me blimey its been a while since I lit up lol.
    Nice to see you chhose beam rather than the crappo jd a man with taste.

Bye the way the picture is my old pub :D
  • Nov 21, 2007, 10:21 AM
    startover22
    Oooooo, I like it...
    I have been using myself control with the smokies... almost time to quit again!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 10:28 AM
    curlybenswife
    I wouldn't even think about quitting start till the new year christmas is totally the wrong time to try it really is.

It was a lovely old pub with lots of lovely old folk too.
  • Nov 21, 2007, 10:42 AM
    magprob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    You can smoke away seeing as its virtual mag ;) now burn one for me blimey its been a while since i lit up lol.
    Nice to see you chhose beam rather than the crappo jd a man with taste.

Bye the way the picture is my old pub :D

And I must say, a Lady that knows good Bourbon. I'll have another... double... forget the water back.
  • Nov 21, 2007, 11:25 AM
    startover22
    CBW, you are right, just using myself control button lately! LOL
    The tequilla I had last night was one that was clear as water, nevr had it before, but it did me right, let me tell you!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 12:28 PM
    J_9
    Wow, I love the new diggs!!

I'll just have a pepsi, light on the ice please.
  • Nov 21, 2007, 12:43 PM
    magprob
    Hi, what's your name? Do you come here often? Do you play tennis? Do you like European cars? Are your feet sore? They must be. You were running around in my dreams all night long. Would you like to go to my place?
  • Nov 21, 2007, 12:47 PM
    J_9
    Oh, sheesh, here come the pick up lines!!

CBW, don't you screen your patrons any better than that?
  • Nov 21, 2007, 12:53 PM
    startover22
    Maybe we need a bouncer...
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:01 PM
    RubyPitbull
    CBW, do you sell cigars here? I would like to buy a nice Cohiba and a shot of Tullamordew (sp?). It's been a while since I have had either. I got company coming for Thanksgiving and need to relax before they show up. Can I put my feet up? Geez, magprob, I thought you got that gas problem under control. How can you go around trying to pick up young chickies with that condition? Anyone got a match?
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:02 PM
    J_9
    Hey Ruby!! How you doing?! Long time no talk to!!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:06 PM
    RubyPitbull
    How y'all doing J? I know I haven't been too chatty lately. Figured I pop in and say howdy before I disappear for a few days. This pub is rather nice. Very comfy and cozy with the fireplace going. It would be perfect if Mag could get his digestive issues under control. I think he needs to stop eating all the rice and beans he has been wolfing down lately. So, what trouble are you causing lately J? ;)
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:15 PM
    J_9
    What me causing trouble? LOL

Just studying my little head off, hence the request for pepsi and nothing stronger. Well, off to hit the books. Next BIG test on the 10th and the final on the 12th, got to get prepared.

Hate to leave my cozy little spot here, but Magpie and his digestive problems are making my eyes water.
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:19 PM
    RubyPitbull
    Yeah, it's getting pretty difficult for me to breath in here. He's worse than my dog!

Well, good luck studying my dear. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates it! Hope your turkey day is a nice one. I am not looking forward to cooking like a mad woman but that is the way it goes sometimes. I have to go finish dusting & vacuuming the family room before my company arrives in a few hours. Ciao, ciao!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:26 PM
    startover22
    Happy Thanksgiving Ruby!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:31 PM
    curlybenswife
    LOL I sell whatever you require and its not really selling after all aren't mates rates free ;)

Enjoy it people and be sure to pick up your toasting forks and bits to toast on the fire while you relax xxxx
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:35 PM
    startover22
    Mmmm, sounds lovely CBW... Really it does!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Caralyn
    Hi! Folks. I thought the virtual bar might enjoy some music.

Mine is a rum and coke with ice. Cheers!

YouTube - Jo Dee Messina & Tim McGraw - Bring On The Rain
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
    startover22
    Nice to meet you Caralyn...
    I like this song, forgot about it for a long time... Thanks!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:56 PM
    curlybenswife
    God I have a request please don't flood this thred with music links lets have somewhere we can chat eat and drink instead xxxxx
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:57 PM
    startover22
    I am sooooo chatty, but I have sooooo much work to do...
    I want to talk all day and night long, but I know what I have to do... Logging out now... :(
  • Nov 21, 2007, 01:58 PM
    curlybenswife
    LOL you have thanksgiving to prepare for get cracking lady :D
  • Nov 21, 2007, 02:30 PM
    startover22
    Dustin is cooking the whole thing this year... I am just preparing the house for guests... Yee Haw!
    Got lot's done, I just like it to be perfect... Goooo Meeee...
  • Nov 21, 2007, 04:00 PM
    curlybenswife
    LOL that sounds fair ben cooks christmas dinner while I do all the gifts and decorating :D
  • Nov 21, 2007, 04:04 PM
    J_9
    I'm going nucking futz here!!

I got to study, but have no idea where to start. 16 chapters this time and I think I am losing it!!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
    curlybenswife
    16 holly smoking poop that's a lot of flipping reading lady, time to make yourself a big drink take your cigs and go get cumfey and settle in for a few chapters :(
  • Nov 21, 2007, 04:09 PM
    J_9
    I just can't seem to get organized. I was in class for 8 hours yesterday and 4 today, I feel like I was never there. I haven't retained a thing and it will be a really tough test.

I just want to cry!!
  • Nov 21, 2007, 04:13 PM
    curlybenswife
    Stop it your working yourself up, you will be fine you sound like you need a good nights sleep and start a fresh nice and early in the morning.
    You can do it as you have proved so many times before you're a special person with a hidden talent to care and be that nurse we all want you to be don't give up now you have come so far and we are all so god dam proud of you.
  • Nov 21, 2007, 04:15 PM
    J_9
    Oh, you know I won't give up, heck no!! But this is so frustrating. I have never felt quite this lost before. It's all just moving SOOOO fast this time.

I just need a break. Just short of a month and I will be off for a month, so I just got to hang in there.