Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=488)
-   -   Are you addicted? [AMHD Anonymous] (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=337613)

• Apr 7, 2009, 01:07 PM
    kp2171
    Too funny.
  • Apr 8, 2009, 05:32 PM
    DoulaLC

Truly addicted... have even gone into work early to get caught up on some work but can't... seem... to... resist... the... pull. I find myself signing on, just to take a peek. Before I know it, it is just about time to go meet my class... :)
  • Apr 8, 2009, 06:35 PM
    XOXOlove

I am so addicted to amhd! Sometimes I don't even blink while looking at the screen and my eyes become bloodshot. I look like I'm on drugs!
  • Apr 14, 2009, 02:20 AM
    shazamataz

Luckily my partner works night shift so I can sit up late reading posts! And yes... I am terribly addicted... I just went nearly 3 weeks without the internet and this was the first site I jumped onto when we finally got online!
  • Apr 14, 2009, 07:21 AM
    88sunflower

I am pretty new to this and I can't stop either!! I came in with a one time question and never left. Lucky for me I have a job that doesn't require a whole lot of time or effort. The majority of my day I sit and surf the net or instant message. I love reading other peoples stories. In some sense it's a relief to know I am not alone in some of my crazy thoughts and feelings. I love most of all seeing all the same users each day and feel connected to them in a sense. Like I want to hang out with them or something.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 09:37 AM
    classyT

YES! What the heck is wrong with all of us anyway? If I get on in the morning... it ain't going to be a good day for the kiddies, no dinner, no clean undies and they better not bug me when I am giving one of my brilliant answers... because it can get ugly.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 10:12 AM
    88sunflower

"brilliant answers" haha that just cracked me up!
  • Apr 14, 2009, 10:40 AM
    classyT

Sunflower,

Read them a weep sister... nothing but sheer brilliance... ha ha... :)
  • Apr 14, 2009, 10:44 AM
    88sunflower
    That's why your classy!!
  • Apr 14, 2009, 11:30 AM
    excon

Hello mud:

Well, I for one hate it here, and I ain't never coming back.

excon
  • Apr 14, 2009, 11:32 AM
    mudweiser
    Quote:

Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello mud:

excon

Says the one with 10,853 Posts!

Sarah
  • Apr 14, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Justwantfair

Exy, never leaving.

He wouldn't know what to do without us here. Same as we wouldn't know what to do without him.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 11:49 AM
    88sunflower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Says the one with 10,853 Posts!

Sarah

Good one!
  • Apr 14, 2009, 11:58 AM
    shazamataz

I haven't been here very long and I already know the value of excon... where would we be without your dry humour :)
  • Apr 14, 2009, 12:13 PM
    classyT
    Quote:

Hello mud:

excon

Exyyyyy,

You are never going to leave. You think you know everything and what you don't know you make up. :p SIDES... we'd miss you.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 03:43 PM
    liz28

Luckily I have the internet on my phone so I won't get in trouble for using the computer for personal usage while I am at work.

Most of my co-workers think I be texting people.

My daughter constantly ask me "what is ask me help desk?"

My fiancé doesn't mind as long as it isn't a dating site and he reads some of the threads with me from time to time.

I think this site rocks.
  • Apr 14, 2009, 05:00 PM
    Stringer
    Quote:

Hello mud:

excon

Yep... and the sun won't come up, the river won't raise and each day will be a comfortable 72 degrees... :D
  • Apr 16, 2009, 12:49 AM
    none12345

I've been here for a while... found it by googling if NC ever gets your ex back lol but I've learned a lot and I see the real reason of NC is to heal. Grown up a lot. Thanks AMHD.

AMHD addict? Most definitely. When I have free time and urges to talk to ex, I come on here to answer questions or post stuff on my threads. Helps a lot. Instead of a girl addict, now I'm a AMHD addict. Lol sounds pathetic but you got to do what you got to do to keep NC from your ex - none12345
  • Apr 16, 2009, 08:08 AM
    shazamataz
    I never even knew what NC stood for until I came here :o
    I had to read through a few posts on the NC calendar pages to figure it out lol
  • Apr 16, 2009, 08:15 AM
    Stringer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I never even knew what NC stood for until I came here :o
    I had to read through a few posts on the NC calendar pages to figure it out lol

Just sit in your most comfortable chair, let the warm sun bath your face, have some great hot coffee with hazelnut creamer, relax, close your eyes and it will all become clear my dear... :D:)